Tantillus Build Guide

Miststlkr

Jun 5, 2015, 12:57:03 PM6/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have an offline copy of the build guide?  I'm working off a partial version without pictures from archive.org since the website is gone now.   ... Talk about procrastinating... I waited so long to build it that the domain expired!

Ashley Webster

Jun 5, 2015, 1:24:10 PM6/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
Post on the Tantillus forum. Sublime will answer.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Miststlkr <mist...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have an offline copy of the build guide?  I'm working off a partial version without pictures from archive.org since the website is gone now.   ... Talk about procrastinating... I waited so long to build it that the domain expired!

Mr. Ashley Webster
3DPrintVancouver.com

Miststlkr

Jun 5, 2015, 1:29:47 PM6/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
He hasn't replied to previous comments to the same effect:   http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?279,444326

Ashley Webster

Jun 5, 2015, 1:35:20 PM6/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

robots-dreams

Jun 5, 2015, 6:39:34 PM6/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com
The Wayback Machine copy seems to be fairly complete, though I haven't checked all the pages/assets in detail:

Miststlkr

Jun 5, 2015, 9:10:20 PM6/5/15
to 3d...@googlegroups.com

Most images are missing.  That's what I've been using but a proper copy with the images would be ideal