I cannot swap my panorama !

J-P. Scherrer

Aug 16, 2015, 1:13:33 PM8/16/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi !

If I remember correctly, this already happened to me once ! I tried to swap a panorama with the same TIF image that I have corrected, and I end-up with twice the same panorama, uncorrected !

Now, it's the panorama "Place du Marché, Carouge, Geneva, Switzerland" (which has a bad Nadir) that I would like to swap with the unpublish one "_DSC2180_PT.tif", in which I cleaned the Nadir !

Would you be kind enough to do it for me, please ?

While I'm at it, could you please tell me what I have done wrong when trying to swap these 2 panos ?

I uploaded the "cleaned" one (_DSC2180_PT.tif) via FTP, published it, then went back to the original one, edited it, clicked on "Other", then in "Swap pano" I clicked on "Select an image to swap pano with", found the "_DC2180_PT", clicked on it, then below that, I clicked on SAVE !

When I got back to my published panoramas, I checked both panos, but both had the same defect in the Nadir !

Strange, isn't it ?

Thanks for helping.....

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Aug 17, 2015, 5:14:02 AM8/17/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi J-P,

I've checked your panorama and this is the one I see:

Is this the right one? When you swap two panoramas, please clean your browser's cache because you can see the old one because of the data stored in the cache.

Regards,

Elena

J-P. Scherrer

Aug 17, 2015, 12:25:15 PM8/17/15
to 360Cities Community

Hi Elena !

Thanks for the email ! I did clean all the cookies with "360Cities" in, but something didn't work...

Now, the panorama you showed me is indeed the new one I swapped to !

Happy.....

J-P.

Erik Krause

Dec 25, 2015, 10:29:17 AM12/25/15
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Am 17.08.2015 um 18:25 schrieb J-P. Scherrer:
> I did clean all the cookies with "360Cities" in

360cities also uses local storage.

--
Erik Krause

J-P. Scherrer

Dec 25, 2015, 7:39:33 PM12/25/15
to 360Cities Community
Thanks Erik ! Now it's working allright !

;-)