When editing a new panorama, VIEWPOINT doesn't work !

J-P. Scherrer

Aug 11, 2015, 10:50:11 AM8/11/15
to 360Cities Community
I just uploaded 2 new panoramas, and when editing, LOCATION was OK, HEADING too, but VIEWPOINT image didn't appear, in both panoramas !

I saved the images "as is", but I'd like to be able to set a viewpoint correct !!

Heeeeelp !

Thanks in advance for solving this problem !

J-P.

gmitzner at googlemail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 7:59:06 PM8/11/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi J-P !
sometimes it helps that you just refresh your browser by emptying the cache.
Press [F5] or [STRG]+[F5] when the panorama is displayed.

If not, please edit the pano again from your 360Cities-account, set the viewpoint once again and do not forget to press [STORE]
Therafter press [F5] again.

That has helped my before with the same problem....and give it a little patience.

Kind regards
Gunnar

awesome

Aug 11, 2015, 10:02:10 PM8/11/15
to 360Cities Community
the same problem. Now it does not work on any previously saved panorama.
clearing the cache does not give any result. and It does not depend on the browser.
VIEWPOINT window is empty of image, and there are
no possibility to change parameters of Viewpoint in the manual mode (the button SAVE is not clickable)

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Aug 12, 2015, 9:09:28 AM8/12/15
to 360Cities Community
Hello,

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. It has been solved!

Regards,
Elena

J-P. Scherrer

Aug 16, 2015, 4:45:25 AM8/16/15