Statistic Server seems to have a problem

Fritz Hanke

Nov 19, 2015, 4:59:40 PM11/19/15
to 360Cities Community
Statistic Server seems to have a problem. Tried to get the figures and always get the same message

Embedded panos (error)

We have a temporary problem with our statistics server. Please try again in some hours.

Willy Kaemena GM

Nov 19, 2015, 5:27:29 PM11/19/15
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
a reload of the page normally  resolves the problem

Willy

John Wood

Feb 8, 2016, 8:52:12 AM2/8/16
to 360Cities Community
Elena,

This is a problem that has persisted for a long time.  It occurs using a Mac computer, PC computer or an iPad.  The issue seems to be getting worse in that it can take a dozen reloads to get the statistics.  It seems to be worse at certain times of the day so perhaps the server is overloaded.

Best regards,
John

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Feb 10, 2016, 5:30:03 AM2/10/16
to 360Cities Community
Hello John,

We have fixed some issues and stats are working properly now. Can you please check? Let me know if you find any issue.

Regards,
Elena

John Wood

Feb 10, 2016, 5:24:29 PM2/10/16
to 360Cities Community
Elena,

Will do, and thank you for the variable timeline now on statistics.

Looks nice,
John

John Wood

Feb 12, 2016, 11:30:35 AM2/12/16
to 360Cities Community
Elena,

Based on tests over a couple of days, it appears the statistics page is quite reliable now.