Views from Google/facebook and total views doesn't add up at all?

Tord Remme

Jul 5, 2012, 8:13:03 AM7/5/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
How come the # of views as displayed on the actual pano is way below the # of views I get from adding facebook/embed/Google views? The total number of views are almost 10 X as high, or are they? What are the correct figures?  I realise there are a few views of my own from various devices, but it's nowhere near  to explain the difference.

Tord R

Jul 5, 2012, 3:57:30 PM7/5/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
An example:   http://www.360cities.net/image/angkor-wat-siem-reap-cambodia-2#315.70,-11.50,70.0

In Views on the actual pano it says 345

In Statistics (GE) it says 8 views last 24 hours, 59 views last week and 702 views since 1st July 2009, and then there are some FB and embedded views too...

How come there is such a difference?

Geoff - Spherical Visions

Jul 5, 2012, 4:35:27 PM7/5/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com