Portfolio View

Dan Sherbondy

Nov 17, 2015, 10:15:39 PM11/17/15
to 360Cities Community
I'm thinking of becoming a pro member because of the Portfolio View feature if it can do what I need.

I shoot real estate tours in 360 so will have 15 panos per house. Will the portfolio view feature allow me to select specific panos THEN create a new portfolio view pano with 15 hot spots/thumbnails? Then can I name the new portfolio view so people can search for it on the mobile app?

Il need to have hundreds of Portfolio Panos, one for each house..

Dan

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Nov 18, 2015, 9:08:16 AM11/18/15
to 360Cities Community
Hello Dan,

I think you'll find interesting the Sets feature: https://www.360cities.net/help/sets We have planned to improve this feature: the panoramas on a set will be linked by hot spots to the other panoramas on the same set (as the Portfolio View Mode does).

The Portfolio View Mode links all your panoramas and it can't be edited.

Regards,
Elena
Message has been deleted

Dan Sherbondy

Nov 18, 2015, 11:40:59 AM11/18/15
to 360Cities Community
Elena, My question is will my sets be available in the mobile app by SEARCH. i.e. if i name the set:  "3550VegasStreetLasVegasNevada89120" will people using the mobile app be able to search for the set by entering part of my file name?

and, will they see all of the panos in the set?

Dan Sherbondy

Nov 18, 2015, 5:40:08 PM11/18/15
to 360Cities Community
Elena, My question is will my sets be available in the mobile app by SEARCH. i.e. if i name the set:  "3550VegasStreetLasVegasNevada89120" will people using the mobile app be able to search for the set by entering part of my file name?

and, will they see all of the panos in the set?

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Nov 19, 2015, 7:37:48 AM11/19/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi Dan,

No, sets are not displayed on the mobile app.

Regards,
Elena

Dan Sherbondy

Nov 19, 2015, 11:20:36 AM11/19/15
to 360Cities Community
understood but will the other panos in the set be next to each other?

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Nov 20, 2015, 4:26:58 AM11/20/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi Dan,