Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Iron Outlaw

neprebran,
20. maj 2012, 02:23:2820. 5. 12
do 360Cities Community
Hi all!

This message is primarily for Vladimir Chumachenko.

Vladimir, I saw your amazing photos of the Sapun Gora Artillery
defensive line. I am studying the Great Patriotic War and I am
wondering if you have photos of other Soviet Army defensive positions?

If anyone else out in cyberspace can help, please let me know.

My particular focus at the moment is the southern flank of the Kursk
bulge in July 1943 and the defensive lines the Soviets used to defeat
the German's Army Group South attack.

My gratitude to anyone considering my request, I do hope some help may
be forthcoming, but thanks anyway.

Take care and keep well!
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju