Portfolio View or Hide Controls in Embed and Share

Groulx

Apr 19, 2011, 10:20:25 PM4/19/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi.   I'm trying to feature a piece of agricultural land and embed the panorama on my webpage.

However, all the white arrows show non-related panoramas.

Is there a snippet of code or option to turn this off?      I'd really like to simply feature this pano on my website without all the additional links.

I notice the HIDE CONTROLS button is missing in Embed&Share and I can't embed the Portfolio View even as a last resort.

Jan Vrsinsky | Product Manager, 360cities.net

Apr 20, 2011, 11:40:42 AM4/20/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, currently it's not possible to modify the embed in any way. Sorry.

Francesco Favalesi

Apr 28, 2011, 1:58:00 AM4/28/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I bought a Plus account. This is a problem to solve. The number of spherical picture is increasing day by day and the number of links in the future will be unsustainable.

Jan Vrsinsky | Product Manager, 360cities.net

Apr 28, 2011, 4:36:38 AM4/28/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hey, thanks for purchasing the PLUS account. Don't worry about increasing number of links. We always show only 6 links to nearby panos.

Thomas Krüger

Apr 28, 2011, 5:32:11 AM4/28/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Jan, are the links to nearby panos also visible in a portfolio or a virtual tour of the PRO account?

Jan Vrsinsky | Product Manager, 360cities.net

Apr 28, 2011, 7:34:56 AM4/28/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
When you turn on portfolio viewing from your list of images the arrows and thumbnails for nearby panos only show your panos. Virtual tours never show any nearby panos, only hotspots you create.

Groulx

Apr 28, 2011, 8:14:28 AM4/28/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Right.   Only issue with "Embed and Share" is I seem unable to get "portfolio view" to work in that mode.   " Embed and Share" only presents a link for regular mode, and when I modify the link to look like the link the way you get to force portfolio mode, in the embedding it reverts to normal.

End result is I think a great suggestion is an implementation for PRO/PLUS accounts to automatically turn on/off of these elements in a config line in the link or something.    Or switch to a flat one-time fee to create virtual tours rather than having to worry about a the individual panos in a virtual tour billed annually.   Just doesn't make financial sense to the user for so many types of low budget projects.

I mean, take a look at what prompted me to start the thread.    I had one single panorama of a large farm land for sale.  All I wanted to do is use my 360cities pro account to feature that embedded link.    Have the map overlay come up automatically.... and not show links to nearby panoramas.

I could easily have not used 360 cities and just created a local krpano-based 360 on my own server.   But the whole reason I'm a member of 360cities is because it's developed into such a wonderful interface over the years.   Hoping these little options will come in the future.

Jen

Nov 9, 2011, 11:31:22 AM11/9/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, just wondering if there has been any update to this feature?  I also would like to be able to turn off the arrows to the nearby panoramas in the scene.

Jan Vrsinsky | 360cities.net

Nov 11, 2011, 5:14:24 AM11/11/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi

The news is that we now have this as a paid feature.

I'm still asking our developers for more details but we already have client(s) who are using this. I'll send out a new post today with more information.

It will not only remove the arrows but it will be completely white-label. Without 360Cities logo etc. Not sure what the price is, I need to find that out too.

There is a price to enable this kind of embed because it needs some manual tweaking on our side and you will get a unique special embed for this.

I'll keep you guys posted.

PS This is not the actual "turn off arrows" setting we are also planning for PRO accounts - we don't have a timeline for that yet.

John Nayler

Jul 4, 2012, 3:47:05 AM7/4/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have recently become a pro account holder and would like to embed panos with OUT the nearby "arrows" or the "far far away" globes.

Has this been implemented in some way?

Thank you.

elena.martinez

Jul 4, 2012, 5:35:52 AM7/4/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello John,

We haveit  in mind.  Our team is going to develope an option for showing or not showing arrows, but this option is not created yet. This option will be a feature for PRO accounts, so you'll be able to use it.

I'll let you know when I have more information about it.

Regards,

Elena

John O'Reilly

Nov 21, 2012, 7:36:58 AM11/21/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Did this ever happen...i have a pro account and embed my panos into my site.  They do not show any arrows or anything but I would love it to be completely "whitelabel" without out any 360cities logos.  If it is still a fee based embed, please let me know how much it is.

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Nov 26, 2012, 4:21:40 AM11/26/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello John,

Please, can you provide me with the link(s) of your panos which don't show arrows?

Thanks,
Elena

John O'Reilly

Nov 28, 2012, 12:43:44 PM11/28/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Elena,

They actually did not show arrows because I said that they promoted a business.  They got reveiwed and now it says that they do not promote a business so the arrows are back. It looks like that is the determining factor.  Not sure how to get them to change their review but that is what i am doing now.

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Nov 29, 2012, 6:36:20 AM11/29/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

Your pano is now selected as "Promoting a Business".

Regards,
Elena

Bryan Groulx

Dec 4, 2012, 11:49:17 AM12/4/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.   I must've missed the post that you indicated you were going to send out with more info.

I was just reflecting today how excellent 360cities is as a viewer... how quick and easy it is to display work.

So I have my fingers crossed that very, very soon... that the single most requested pro feature.... the ability to hide those nasty default arrows and other pano thumbnail links.... will be announced as a completed feature that doesn't require the awkwardness of having email the developers like it's asking a favour.

This powerhouse feature..... the ability to have a hosting spot for a high-res Ipad compatible 360, other than my own website.... that I can just send the client a simple embed code to, without dinking around with extra costs... would be the game-changer here.

I have full faith that this inevitable feature will happen soon...   I'd be so happy to just be able pay a flat PRO rate each year for this vital ability.      Thank you so much and looking forward to all the 360cities excitement in 2013!!!

Butch

Dec 18, 2012, 5:06:16 PM12/18/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Yes Jan where is that info please post where that can be found.  Thanks

in...@arcimaging.com.au

Jan 13, 2013, 4:24:56 AM1/13/13
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this is a really important thing that needs to be fixed, and It seems there is no urgency on 360 cities part to do so. Can you please explain why? I am linking my panos to real estate, and the ugly arrows are blocking the pano, as it opens in a small window. I urge you to fix this problem for your paid members.

Briar Bentley

Jan 13, 2013, 10:26:52 PM1/13/13
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I agree with many comments here. I have given up on real estate tours because of the other links coming through. Also of course I can't DO a tour which is highly annoying. It seems that you (3360cities) have quite different priorities from us (your clients). How about listening to what our needs are before someoone else comes up with a better option?

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Jan 14, 2013, 7:29:58 AM1/14/13
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We know that turn arrows on/off feature is very important for you. We are developing a new feature at the moment.

Regards,
Elena