'Not Yet Processed' and 'Image Processing (started)' messages for hours - uploading problems

Epoca Libera

Jun 20, 2012, 12:48:35 PM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello I have uploaded a panorama 6 hours ago and the image is not processed yet.
For the first three hours the dashboard of pending panoramas was giving me the message 'Not Yet Processed'
For the last 3 hours the dashboard of pending panoramas is giving me the message 'Image Processing (started)' .
Untill now the image is not processed .
This has happened once again to me.
But all the other times images start processing a few seconds after uploading and finish processing after several minutes.

Is something wrong with 360cities today ?

Thank you

si...@gmx.li

Jun 20, 2012, 1:48:54 PM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Same here... 5 hours ago upladed (FTP) and not processed yet.

Epoca Libera

Jun 20, 2012, 2:58:43 PM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
It is 8 hours now and still it shows 'Image Processing (started)'
Should I delete it and start uploading again?
And how can I know what will happen if I upload it again?
Will the endless counter start from the begging?

Epoca Libera

Jun 20, 2012, 4:10:48 PM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I finally deleted it and re-uploaded to solve it
I waited less , about 2 hours, but it was finally processed.

_____________

Τη Τετάρτη, 20 Ιουνίου 2012 7:48:35 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Epoca Libera έγραψε:

si...@gmx.li

Jun 20, 2012, 4:18:52 PM6/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
My pano was after 6h "not processed" and after 1h "in process" ready to go.

elena.martinez

Jun 21, 2012, 3:43:53 AM6/21/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

There was an issue with processing panos yesterday evening/night. The issue is solved now, so all your panos should be processed now.

Regards,

Elena

si...@gmx.li

Jun 21, 2012, 12:21:36 PM6/21/12