New feature: Summary of your panoramas in a .csv file

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Sep 2, 2015, 12:19:44 PM9/2/15
to 360Cities Community

We have now made it possible for you to easily access all of your panorama details. By downloading a .csv file, you will see an overview of all of the data of your panoramas. This will allow you to keep better track of your images, their status, and their metadata. At a glance you’ll be able to check if any of your panoramas is unpublished, if descriptions, titles or tags are missing. All you need to do is click on “Download .csv summary”.

Captura de pantalla 2015-09-01 a las 11.47.50.png

Captura de pantalla 2015-09-01 a las 12.05.33.png

Note this feature is only available for PRO and COMPANY users.

Willy Kaemena GM

Sep 2, 2015, 3:46:15 PM9/2/15
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
I am only missing the current count #  I would have expected that.

Willy Kaemena

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Sep 4, 2015, 10:23:23 AM9/4/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi Willy,

What do you mean exactly? Number of views of each pano, number of panoramas...

Thanks!

Elena
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to 360cities+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Willy Kaemena GM