Why my panorama has not yet appeared in nearby panoramas?!

Ayeche Chellia

Jul 14, 2012, 7:08:07 PM7/14/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

I received an en e-mail from 360Cities website that my panorama had selected and it would soon appear in map, search and nearby panoramas.

It appeared in map and search, but not nearby panoramas. Why?

Other panoramas of free accounts appear in nearby panoramas in less than one day.

http://www.360cities.net/image/ain-daoula-beach-view-from-dambo-mountain-collo-africa

elena.martinez

Jul 16, 2012, 7:04:50 AM7/16/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ayeche,

I've checked your panorama and I can find it as a neartby panoramas.

Regards,

Elena

Imagen 4.png

Ayeche Chellia

Jul 16, 2012, 9:00:09 AM7/16/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Oh, yes, I checked it only in my profile and it doesn't exist there:

http://www.360cities.net/profile/ayeche33

I think it is not important if it is only my profile.

Thank you very much!