Re: Why my panorama is automatically published as Joker?!

Jose Allan Maglasang

Jul 10, 2012, 6:32:25 AM7/10/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
For Free and non-Trusted member accounts, panos, immediately upon publication, are automatically classified as Joker, but with specification that they have not yet been reviewed.  After review, panos are classified in 360 Status as either "Accepted" or "Not Accepted, Published as Joker."  It is the "Not Accepted, Published as Joker," not the "Published as Joker (Not yet reviewed)," that should matter.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Ayeche Chellia <ayec...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I click on Publish button, my panorama automatically published as Joker.
Is there any mistake in this panorama?

http://www.360cities.net/image/ain-daoula-beach-view-from-dambo-mountain-collo-africa