When editing a new panorama, VIEWPOINT doesn't work !

J-P. Scherrer

Aug 11, 2015, 10:55:04 AM8/11/15
to 360Cities Community
I just uploaded 2 new panoramas, and when editing, LOCATION was OK, HEADING too, but VIEWPOINT image didn't appear, in both panoramas !

I saved the images "as is", but I'd like to be able to set a viewpoint correct !!

Heeeeelp !

Thanks in advance for solving this problem !

J-P.

PS. I first posted this in "REport bugs or technical problems", but I just remembered that Helena Martinez asked to put it in THIS forum, so.... my poat is now doubled ! Sorry !

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Aug 12, 2015, 9:10:24 AM8/12/15
to 360Cities Community
Hi J-P,

Thanks a lot for reporting that issue. It has been solved!

Best regards,
Elena