Statistic

Luca Candela

Apr 20, 2012, 2:28:29 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
all statistic about my apanoramas are disappear in the last 6 months. I sent already 3 messages to the amministrators of the 360cities site without receiving any answer back.
Just 1 panorama remaining in the statistic list.
Can you please check why the statistic are disappear?
Before th end of the next May I have to renew my account but with this kindf of service I khink I will downgrade to the basic account. Basic account means few features but at least I don't need to pay .....
Best regards!!!!

Jan Vrsinsky | User Advocate, 360Cities

Apr 20, 2012, 3:11:26 AM4/20/12
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
This is a duplicate post, please follow it here
This conversation is locked