New feedback and online Help Desk for photographers!

Elena Martínez - 360Cities

Mar 17, 2015, 10:23:15 AM3/17/15
to 360c...@googlegroups.com

In an effort to improve our responsiveness to photographers’ issues and ideas and in order to provide better visibility into our own performance, we have just launched a new tool.

As a photographer you’ll have two ways to contact us:

1.- Contact support: Send us a message and report a issue or ask for help. We’ll contact you within 24 hours (usually less)! Please, don’t forget to include any useful info: user ID, screenshot, operating system, browser, error message…

Captura de pantalla 2015-03-10 a las 10.16.19.png

2.- Suggestions and ideas: Now there is a new way to share your ideas: Give Feedback.  Share your idea with the community and give points to it or to any other photographer’s idea. By doing so, we will have better insight into what is important to you.

Captura de pantalla 2015-03-10 a las 10.19.37.jpg

As a photographer, you have two ways to access to the Feedback and Help Desk tool from your dashboard:

- Do I have to Sign in the new service? Do I have to add all my data there?
- No. Just sign in with your 360Cities account. Fast and easy!

- Will be the 360Cities Forum closed?
- No. The Forum is a great tool for photographers to communicate with each other, have discussions about tech or artistic issues, and share news about panoramic photography… But we’d like you to send your reports and suggestions via the new 360Cities support.