Reviews for Google Earth very slow

claudio76

May 19, 2011, 12:36:41 PM5/19/11
to 360 Cities Community
Hi everybody, I've got some panos that are not still reviewed for
Google Earth after 4 weeks.
Is that normal or are there any tecnical problems?

Jan Vrsinsky | Product Manager, 360cities.net

May 20, 2011, 10:40:31 AM5/20/11
to 360c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Claudio

These are not technical problems, these are human resources problems. :) There's too many images for us to handle. Recently there's been thousands of new images published every month - we had a huge increase in past weeks - and somebody needs to see them and review them. The good news is that we are planning to catch up a bit in the upcoming days. The 4-week period is too long even for free accounts. We manage to do the paid member reviews almost every day. I don't mean to push you to upgrade to a paid account but the truth is that the paid accounts are helping us to cover the costs of people reviewing the panos. And also there are much less paid members' panos so it's easier :)

Jan