*" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "*

CRAIGORAL SOMERFORD

May 24, 2018, 7:38:58 PM5/24/18
to 2Barter's Google.Org

GmailCraig Oral Somerford <oralso...@gmail.com>

" Working in Faith "

Craig Oral Somerford <oralso...@gmail.com>Thu, May 24, 2018 at 7:35 PM
To: Harvard Cyber Law <rs...@cyber.harvard.law.edu>, { Smithsonian Store } <Smithsoni...@email.smithsonian.com>, Craig Oral Somerford <400millio...@gmail.com>, Craig Oral Somerford <Beijing...@googlegroups.com>, Peguins-Host <peguin...@googlegroups.com>, GOOG <Pr...@google.com>
*" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "*

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...
As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird

that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of
the road ,and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician
playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all
I saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.

* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while my
stay in the Virgin Islands

" The Dark Mountain "

Image result for 2Barter.net

The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there
in front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an
on an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...

Well she told to me she said she said to me, she said Craig? why are you online, as she said this i came to wonder that thought to my-self, why not, if all iCan do is help those in need of help then in doing so it makes' my job well worth doing it, honey.
 for if in my mind's eye then my mind bring's bartering, my answer was to give of your time and talent an expect no payment of this world from it, then it must be blessed by God and there-for blessing surrely shall come from it.
Honey is that ok with you?

so if you will please enjoy my stories and feel free to forward them if you wish to do so for me?

https://youtu.be/mW6hFttt_KE
Letters of Somerford.
12345678910Next
Ny. Ny, las vegas, Santa Barbara, Hawaii, St Thomas U.S.V.I, Boston Mass, Cape Cod, Albany N.Y. Quebec City at the Hotel Shut Fountnok,
 San Diego, San José, San Francisco, Maui, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Branson, Mo, Newport, RI, Gloucester mass, Miami Beach, Key West, Fl, Montreal Canada, Nashville, Tn Matamoros, Mexico, Tijuana, MX, almost everywhere in this Country and all while homeless.

Let's start with this, every-one of those places have please of refuge
places that in-need of you to know about yes places in your top ten list...

Letters of Somerford.

Jun 2, 2018, 8:40:40 PM6/2/18
to 2Barter's Google.Org

https://youtu.be/9vST6hVRj2A