Mr. Google & Communities

CRAIGORAL SOMERFORD

Aug 14, 2015, 8:23:22 PM8/14/15
to 2Barter's Google.Org

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Craoi Oral Somerford <oralso...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Ok,GIECO what was it?
 it's time to tell about some out-landiest shit!

               Inline image 1

thing's that are meant for others to her is know to be told, so tell it

Mr. Craig Oral Somerford,

     I'm all earsThis, in my judgment, is the best way for you all to know the real me
iWas told by a few, that my work of faith was and is
significant, relevant, important, consequential, telling, material, valid, worthwhile...

 states of the land and the people.

Sleep under the stars and expect me to provide for you.

there are things to learn. I want you to learn them. When you return

home, you will resume nobility."

NYC, sidewalks

Thank you

Craig
tonight. Be there, he said simply.

This time, it was the sort of of state dinner my brothers would have

enjoyed but the king did not care to notify them. He had invited the

notables of the kingdom.

 They came all glittered up. The king addressed them in a speech of few

 words:

 " I would like you all to roam the kingdom
with only the clothes onyour back and a walking staff.

People and pagesCommunitiesGoogle+ postsPhotos