How to report newsgroup crime

WeReo_ScoTTy

Oct 21, 2009, 3:03:53 AM10/21/09
Most if not all the crime we see on this newsgroup comes from one person, so
the best way to report the crime is to go here:

http://tinyurl.com/2paq6a
The Registered Sex Offender

Then click on Tips and Corrections and enter the entire text of the crime,
including full headers, to the appropriate persons. The crime usually deals
with the sexual exploitation of minors, which is a felony and a known
trademark of the registered offender.

"Another possibility, rarely understood by first-time defendants, but well
known to those with lengthier police records, is that once you plead guilty,
which becomes public record and part of your police criminal justice
dossier, you are more likely to be rearrested, and are easier to
convict." -Federal Prison Review

richard

Oct 21, 2009, 3:23:23 AM10/21/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 03:03:53 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> Most if not all the crime we see on this newsgroup comes from one person, so
> the best way to report the crime is to go here:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2paq6a
> The Registered Sex Offender

I should like to report the crime of gross arrogance and stupidity by one
Scott Lifshine. As he constantly bombards the newsgroups with his rants and
raves about a person with whom he has had no personal contact.

That will of course get tossed right in the garbage heap.
Where you belong.

Got real proof of actual crimes? Not just words. But like names, dates,
actions, and anything that *CAN* be prosecuted. If not, just shut the fuck
up.

Rôgêr

Oct 21, 2009, 3:48:35 AM10/21/09

You nattering little girls go off into a corner and slap each other
until there's a winner, and then both of you shut the fuck up.

WeReo_ScoTTy

Oct 21, 2009, 4:10:29 AM10/21/09
"richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
You're sorry.

WeReo_ScoTTy

Oct 21, 2009, 4:48:53 AM10/21/09
"richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
Yes but the Ohio Attorney General and I think otherwise. That's why the
Offender HAS:

Fingerprints on file with Ohio BCI
DNA registered in the National CODIS system

Tocino8r

Oct 21, 2009, 6:12:01 AM10/21/09
In article <%VzDm.2756$OY2....@newsfe22.iad>,
"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scotta...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:

and once AGAIN we see PEDOSHINE PIG FACE trying to DEFLECT the FACT that
ITself has posted numerous times of the joy of pedo sex that THE SICK
PEDOSHINE PiGGy has admitted to doing a LOT:

3rd post from the bottom:
http://tinyurl.com/nk5slm
Wereo_SUPREME �

It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
because I am AWL that matters!

I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got
naturally curious. �Kids like to explore. �One of the reasons kids go
to camp is sex ed. �But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn! �
They're all adults now worshipping at the altar of their Lord and
Savior SCOTT LIFSHINE. �They are tuned into the NEW INTELLECT. �I am
AWL that matters!

See the most interesting life of the wereo...
(taken from his webpage before he removed them)

This is where it sleeps:
http://tinyurl.com/q5bg9k
and:
http://tinyurl.com/njutc6

This is where it prepares its food: http://tinyurl.com/kucgva

This is where it washes: http://tinyurl.com/nhqmeh

It calls this place home: http://tinyurl.com/ndyrvo

Recordings (2) of the so-cawl'd interviews that show just what a joke he
is:
http://tinyurl.com/ov9bqz
http://tinyurl.com/mrljxu

Lifshite being the nutcase he is:
https://www.ifp.org/classifieds/classified.php?id=5894

The future home of the criminally insane mental failure:
http://tinyurl.com/ksnf8p
"Turn up the voltage on the fat-guy until he shuts up"

And who can forget this classic!

http://tinyurl.com/mzagc9
Police Arrest Man at Ontario Museum

(AP) 28 Jan. 2001 - Sheriff's deputies were called to the Ontario
Museum of History and Art Monday, after a mentally ill man refused to
leave until his collection of radio tapes were put on display.
Officials say Scott A. Lifshine of New York entered the museum around 1
o'clock, carrying a shopping bag full of reel-to-reel tapes and video
cassettes. Lifshine, 42, claimed to be the only person on earth in
possession of recordings of the momentus "California Jam" concert, that
took place at the Ontario Motor Speedway in the 1970's. When told that
his tapes were not rare, or relevant to the museum's exhibits, Lifshine
became angry and refused to leave.

Deputy Ronald Juerst described Lifshine as a man with "several mental
illnesses", who has a history of confrontations in public places in New
York. Records show Lifshine was evaluated following an arrest in 1981.
He is described as a "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of
grandeur". He told sherriff's department interviewers that he is the
"greatest rock star and movie star in the world", and that he "controls
all Internet newsgroups". Newsgroups are bulletin boards available
online which cover thousands of topics. Lifshine's carries an I.D. card
that lists his home address as a halfway house for the mentally ill in
East Rutherford, New Jersey.

MoM & PoPs weirdio wood be SO PROUD ;)

And thanks to the many piracy reports to:
http://www.riaa.com/reportpiracy.php

We have been able to close Mr. Lifshine's illegal music sales/download
site:
http://www.californiajam.com/

"Then I started having sex with one of the guys. He was kinda good-
looking and blond and legal age. And he had a real nice ass. There was
some play; and he liked me too and even initiated the play. I put my
finger in his ass and he shit awl over my hand." - Scott Lifshine,
June 2nd 2009.

Read AWL about Scott Lifshine and what he says about Camp Sussex being a
NUDE camp for kids AND how he sold drugs to Camp Sussex employees:

http://tinyurl.com/bhmck
http://tinyurl.com/8jqaj
http://tinyurl.com/cgryq
http://tinyurl.com/drjcb

Concerned? Outraged?
Want to tell the camp how you feel?

Camp Sussex Contact Info:
Contact Bob Silver at 718-261-8700 x13 or fax (718) 793-2857
Email: BSilver...@aol.com

Office Address:
110-11 Queens Blvd., Suite 1BB
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Phone Number:
Tel 718.261.8700
Fax Number:
Tel 718.793.2857
Email:
campsus...@aol.com
Camp Address:
110Camp Sussex
1720 Route 565
Sussex, NJ 07461

Lifshine, S
1810 Bruckner Blvd, Apt 14A
Bronx, NY 10473-3738
(718) 328-2248
Type: Land Line
Provider: Verizon

Local Information for Bronx, NY
Population: 1,332,650
Total Households: 463,242
Median Age: 31.50
Median Household Income: $27,611

Source: U.S. Census Bureau; Census 2000

Quote from boy Scott was trying to hit on in the alt.music.dio group:

You should write to the Google administrators to erase substantial and
massive crapload of your sex-driven lustful posts before anyone sees
and reads what you have written. No normal person would write massive
amounts sexual prose of their own miserable sex-life or make creepy
lustful responds to people whom they don't know, how old or what their
backrounds are. Anyone with a half of wit can see that something is
poop-wired in your head. You're very ill and fundamentally blind to
your own illness. Whatever caused you to stop taking your medicine
years ago has made you cross way beyond moral thinking and has made
you incredibly creepy.

> I could really love you if you knock off that "pedophile" bullshit.

They always believe 'love' is the same as 'lust.' Creeps also always use
quotation marks when they want to rub it under the carpet after they
have been revealed to be what they really are. The lust keeps them
clinging on the target even though the target turned out to be
reluctant of their urges. It's amazing how many of the creeps there are
on the internet and how many will be revealed in time if a right person
happens to be around. Unfortunately, in this world, some of them will
never get caught and continue their ill and creepy ways.

I despise the creeps and what they have done to this world.

> Say it to my mouth outside the CAMP Gate.

Ill-logical creeps also project many of their own failures onto normal
people after their illness has been brought under the spotlight. The
ill-logical creeps always get stuck into their own mind, jumping rampant
with their pogosticks in circles. The creeps also want to ask the same
questions.

John Wayne Gacy piss drunk and passed out in the swimming pool isn't
suppose to be funny for the creep's supporters.

Yay for St. Lucy's Day and Christmas!

Christmas Carrol of the Creep's Rock
[traditional hymn for St. Lucy's Day, Dec 13]

Creep saw a pretty, innocent above, twinkling in a tree...

In hasty blinding urge, the creep would beat his meat
for since in weeks he had none young to eat
"This time I will be sure to cheat
and now will turn on the heat!"

Climbed a tree so thick and high
the creep released a lustful sigh
Ignored to look that of a small twig
which refused to carry the pedophile's grip

Didn't see it coming, so fast was the pace
Fell down hard to his own creepy disgrace

Now the creepy, massive Jew
his own busted, bloody gums he chew
Heard something which snapped
twas just his own teeth and ribs that cracked

"Oh little leaf of joy
who made me screw this rock in pain!
Oh curse and curse
you made me freakin' insane!
Since no teeth and glory I have now
a marriage could only work with a cow!

Came a year, came a few
The old creepy pedophile, the Jew
died alone, creepy insane, his mind it blew

But Christmas time came again, o-hoy
The little branch of joy
waved in peace and in harmony
Twas always then when
snowflakes fell on the ground
Covering in white, made all land spellbound

Only one bald, gruesome spot
always stood still and ill
Never was it healed
and forever the pedophile's true place was sealed.
At Creep's Rock.

( ^_______________^ )

l creep molested the neighbor but the neighbor was obviously in terror
on top of dried out cockroaches. The Calmjam recording stuffed inside
the neighbor's mouth must have kept the neighbor quiet during the
process of urge releasing.

Ill creep molested the neighbor but the neighbor was obviously in terror
on top of dried out cockroaches. The Calmjam recording stuffed inside
the neighbor's mouth must have kept the neighbor quiet during the
process of urge releasing.

Ill creeps always desire for another round of teenage poontang buffet.

Ill-logical creep's nerves are fried because of lack of sleep due to
urges of lust rushing through the creep's mind. The creep shouldn't had
try to reach and grab the little branch of joy. But pedophiles always
make the same mistake.

Like previously mentioned, the creep does have the ill pogostick
syndrome. It's amazing what ill and creepy lust can do to a person.

You're projecting and irritated that the dormant insanity has spread
across your mind. Your late hours by the computer is the proof. Not to
mention your massive amounts of creepy posts.

The wereo is ill and surreal NAMBLA mascot. It's all very absurd and yet
so true.

Pogo pedophile is jumping in circles in his own mind on top of his
ridiculous pogostick, then fell down and the pogostick accidentally
swung abruptly into Pogo's stinky throat.

Now the ill creep can't sleep. The ill urges and frustration will keep
him awake and make him release creepy hyena noises. Creeps can never
help themselves.

Mentally ill creeps should always purchase plastic, inflatable sheeps to
get rid off their weekly ill and dormant urges.

*I Gate�d The PIG*
To the tune of: I Started a Joke by The Bee Gees

I gate�d The PIG
Which started the whole world laffing
But Shitshine was too STUPID to see
IT was really AWL about ME, oh yes

I started to laff, which started the whole net laughing,
Oh, if I�d only seen that the PiGGy has fleas

I looked at the screen, wiping the tears from my eyes,
And I fell out of bed, Laffin� my ass off from things that I�d said.

Til the pig finally died, which started the whole world living,
Oh, if I�d only seen what a grand day that�d be

--
PEDOTARD PIG FACE SAYS WHAT?

W;o.o.o.f:

Oct 21, 2009, 6:12:57 AM10/21/09
In article <vnyDm.2374$OY2....@newsfe22.iad>,
"WeReo_ScoTTy" <scotta...@ixpres.com.no_spamm84037uj> wrote:

> Most if not all the crime we see on this newsgroup comes from one person

3rd post from the bottom:
http://tinyurl.com/nk5slm
Wereo_SUPREME �

( ^_______________^ )

--
�o|o�

Mara

Oct 21, 2009, 10:25:43 AM10/21/09

Give them both scissors.

--
However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put

richard

Oct 21, 2009, 1:29:53 PM10/21/09

Fingerprints are on file for any number of reasons. As soon as you are
"booked" your prints become part of the records, guilty or not.

Why would he be in CODIS? Being prosecuted on possession of illegal photos
is not cause to do so. Show me the proof.

Message has been deleted

WeReo_ScoTTy

Oct 21, 2009, 2:21:39 PM10/21/09
"Evan Platt" <ev...@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:29:53 -0700, richard <mem...@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Why would he be in CODIS? Being prosecuted on possession of illegal photos
>>is not cause to do so. Show me the proof.
>
> http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/html/codisbrochure_text.htm
>
> Several Indexes Categorize the Profiles Entered into CODIS
>
> Convicted Offender
> contains profiles of individuals convicted of a crime
>
> Forensic
> contains DNA profiles developed from crime scene evidence such as
> semen stain or blood.
>
> Arrestees
> contains profiles of arrested persons (if state law permits the
> collection of arrestee samples).
> <SNIP>
Ohio state law permits it.

I don't know what's wrong with Richard. He keeps hearing the same thing over
and over again but it doesn't sink in:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

richard

Oct 21, 2009, 4:42:59 PM10/21/09
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:34:50 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:29:53 -0700, richard <mem...@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Why would he be in CODIS? Being prosecuted on possession of illegal photos
>>is not cause to do so. Show me the proof.
>

> http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/html/codisbrochure_text.htm
>
> Several Indexes Categorize the Profiles Entered into CODIS
>
> Convicted Offender
> contains profiles of individuals convicted of a crime
>
> Forensic
> contains DNA profiles developed from crime scene evidence such as
> semen stain or blood.
>
> Arrestees
> contains profiles of arrested persons (if state law permits the
> collection of arrestee samples).
> <SNIP>

Yes and lipshits thinks that simply because a person was arrested and
conivcted, that puts him in CODIS as well. As Herzog was busted for illegal
possession of child pornography, for what reason would they have to take a
DNA sample? Which is why lipshits can't provide a link. Oh and probably for
the fact that to access that database, you need to be a bona fide LEO.
Which he ain't. Neither am I or you. So we can't verify his claim. Neither
can he.

richard

Oct 21, 2009, 4:50:24 PM10/21/09

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.09

The charge that file refers to.
Although the information states the records are at CODIS, this does not
mean those records are available to the general public. Meaning you and I.
And that may be something that is attached to the record automatically.

WeReo_ScoTTy

Oct 21, 2009, 8:35:05 PM10/21/09
"richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
As long as it's attached to the PeD. It's got nothing to do with me.

WeReo_ScoTTy

Oct 21, 2009, 8:35:53 PM10/21/09
"richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message
I'm a LEO. Born August 2, 1957

richard

Oct 22, 2009, 1:54:58 AM10/22/09

dumbass.
LEO in this case = "Law Enforcement Officer".

W;o.o.o.f:

Oct 22, 2009, 2:09:14 AM10/22/09
In article <11uk1jw5f1vtj$.txt1u8mwibxj$.d...@40tude.net>,
richard <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote: