Netware 3.12 SYS:TTS$LOG.ERR HELP!!!

Tosh

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
Greetings
My Netware 3.12 server crashed with the following
errors:
How can I solve em?
Thanks

1.1.36 File TTS$LOG.ERR write pre-read error offset 00000018h
data stream 0
File Path sys: TTS$LOG.ERR
1.1.72 John TTS Shutdown becasue backout volumesys was dismounted
1.1.47 Error Reading both copies of the directory on John/Sys
1.1.138 Insufficient directory space (or memory) to preserve
sys:Backout.TTS
during file erase
1.1.71 Error writing to TTS$LOG.ERR file
1.1.44 Error writing fat table for volume John/sys
1.1.45 Error writing to the directory on John/sys

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Shane Hagan

Aug 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/8/00
There is a possible problem with your hard drive. Your not able to write to
the disk and this might be causing the system is crashing. Go to Novell's
web page at www.novell.com they have a trouble shooting area on thier web
site. When you fix this problem (replace the hard drive) I sugegest you
upgrade your Novell O/S to 4.11 that is if your budget will allow.

Craig Boyd
<ras_bungan...@hotmail.com.invalid> wrote in message