Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

§nühw¤£f

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 16:31:5301.05.10
an
Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-0430

:(
--

http://www.skepticalscience.com/

OldGringo38

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 17:21:3701.05.10
an
On 5/1/2010 3:31 PM, �n�hw��f wrote:
> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
> slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
> http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-0430
>
> :(
Maybe a big boost for the Coal Miners

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Dan C

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 18:08:2301.05.10
an
On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:31:53 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
> slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:

You ignorant Libtards just can't be happy, can you? Always got to look
for something to whine about. Fuck off, whiner.

This whole friggin oil spill is the result of the incompetence of your
libtard president. Clearly.

I mean, that's the logic you doofuses used on GWB with Katrina, right?
Same logic applies to Obambi.

joevan

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 18:15:4101.05.10
an
On 01 May 2010 22:08:23 GMT, Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:31:53 -0600, �n�hw��f wrote:
>
>> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
>> slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>
>You ignorant Libtards just can't be happy, can you? Always got to look
>for something to whine about. Fuck off, whiner.
>
>This whole friggin oil spill is the result of the incompetence of your
>libtard president. Clearly.
>
>I mean, that's the logic you doofuses used on GWB with Katrina, right?
>Same logic applies to Obambi.

Dan C., you are an idiot. FOAD.

chuckcar

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 18:55:0501.05.10
an
�n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
> slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
> http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-0430

The only damage soap does it it acts as fertilizer - causing algae
blooms due to over fertile water and makes the water somewhat basic.
It's *not* toxic in any shape or form. It's soap. Nothing more. I don't
know where they get that hydrocarbon idea from, possibly some
perservative or other.

There's some very bad "science" in that article - in the *exact*
opposite direction of the global warming naysayers.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

joevan

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 19:26:3201.05.10
an
On Sat, 1 May 2010 22:55:05 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <ch...@nil.car>
wrote:

And your expertise assures us that the shrimp eggs etc will be just
fine. Where did you get your degree? At the dump?!!!

Tim Conway

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 20:01:5801.05.10
an

"joevan" <joeva...@vanudity.com> wrote in message

I'm afraid it looks to me that if you want oysters, you better buy them now.
:-(

joevan

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 20:18:1601.05.10
an

I grew up in Virginia near the mouth of the James and York rivers. I
remember helping my grandpa, wonderful friend and grandpa shuck
oysters. We would put the shucked oysters in quart jars. It was slow
to fill those jars at first because every other one went into our
mouth and down the old tubes. After a bit the jars would fill a little
faster. What a wonderful childhood. No money but great fun and of
course youth at about 7 or 8 years old. Grandpa died when I was 10.
But his memory will never die as long as I am here.

Tim Conway

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 21:26:0301.05.10
an

"joevan" <joeva...@vanudity.com> wrote in message

cool

Dan C

ungelesen,
01.05.2010, 23:39:0701.05.10
an
On Sat, 01 May 2010 18:15:41 -0400, joevan wrote:

> On 01 May 2010 22:08:23 GMT, Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:31:53 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>>
>>> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
>>> slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>>
>>You ignorant Libtards just can't be happy, can you? Always got to look
>>for something to whine about. Fuck off, whiner.
>>
>>This whole friggin oil spill is the result of the incompetence of your
>>libtard president. Clearly.
>>
>>I mean, that's the logic you doofuses used on GWB with Katrina, right?
>>Same logic applies to Obambi.

> Dan C., you are an idiot.

Great comeback! Nice rebuttal!

> FOAD.

Same to ya.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Rabbit pushed him off the speeding train.

Penn...@derrymaine.gov

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 02:21:5102.05.10
an
�n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
>slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-0430

While people would have a fit, the best way to take care of an oil spill
is to burn it, using glass beads. As the oil burns, the capillary action of
the beads replenishes the thin film of burning oil.

This is a Patent application but it's been used before and worked very well.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3698850.html
--

Stuff
www.standardmadness.com/offbeat/25-funniest-news-fail-examples-around-the-web

�n�hw��f

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 10:32:3902.05.10
an
Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> clouded the waters of pure
thought with news:pan.2010.05...@moria.lan:

> On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:31:53 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on
>> the oil slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>
> You ignorant Libtards just can't be happy, can you? Always got to
> look for something to whine about. Fuck off, whiner.

If you dont like my poasts, dont read em, k00k.
^_^

> This whole friggin oil spill is the result of the incompetence of
> your libtard president. Clearly.

Better do your research. Halliburton was the contractor sourced to do
the job of installing the cement caps.
Do try again, pinhead.

> I mean, that's the logic you doofuses used on GWB with Katrina,
> right? Same logic applies to Obambi.

Its what you get when you base your energy policy on a fucking bumper
sticker slogan.
Every last one of the "drill baby drill" crowd should be out there
cleaning up that shit their thoughtless bloviating produced.

Word, bitches.

^_^

�n�hw��f

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 10:36:1002.05.10
an
"Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov" <Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov> clouded the

waters of pure thought with

> �n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the
>>oil slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>>http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-043
>>0
>
> While people would have a fit, the best way to take care of an oil
> spill is to burn it, using glass beads. As the oil burns, the
> capillary action of the beads replenishes the thin film of burning
> oil.
>
> This is a Patent application but it's been used before and worked
> very well. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3698850.html

Whatever works. I prefer prevention to crisis management :)

Your sig-de-limit-r is teh b0rk3n.
How was yer vacation?

Dan C

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 13:53:2902.05.10
an
On Sun, 02 May 2010 09:32:39 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:

> Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> clouded the waters of pure thought
> with news:pan.2010.05...@moria.lan:
>
>> On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:31:53 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>>
>>> Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
>>> slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>>
>> You ignorant Libtards just can't be happy, can you? Always got to look
>> for something to whine about. Fuck off, whiner.
>>
> If you dont like my poasts, dont read em, k00k.

I do like 'em. They make me laugh. At you.

>> This whole friggin oil spill is the result of the incompetence of your
>> libtard president. Clearly.
>>
> Better do your research. Halliburton was the contractor sourced to do
> the job of installing the cement caps. Do try again, pinhead.

Yeahbut, yeahbut, Obambi is the prezident. He's in charge of
everything. Just like Bush was. Right?

>> I mean, that's the logic you doofuses used on GWB with Katrina, right?
>> Same logic applies to Obambi.

> Its what you get when you base your energy policy on a fucking bumper
> sticker slogan.

No, it's what we get with pisspoor "management" by an incompetent
gub'mint administration.

> Every last one of the "drill baby drill" crowd should be out there
> cleaning up that shit their thoughtless bloviating produced.

Didn't your Messiah just say he favored more drilling just a couple of
weeks ago. Yep, he sure did. Shouldn't he be out there cleaning that
shit up? Or, even be out there to show support (the same exact thing you
'tards got all uptight about with Bush and New Orleans. Shoe's on the
other foot now, eh libtard?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he inserted the suppository.

chuckcar

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 14:26:5502.05.10
an
joevan <joeva...@vanudity.com> wrote in

That's the oil, *not* the soap doing that. And only because the soap
isn't breaking it up and collecting it. That's *why* soap cleans things.
It also changes the surface tension of water. the problem now is that
there's *way* too much oil and more coming out all the time. Scraw BP
I say. Do them worse than Union Carbide at Bhopal. No "change of ownership"
allowed.

§nühw¤£f

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 17:14:0902.05.10
an
Dan C wrote:
> On Sun, 02 May 2010 09:32:39 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
>
>> Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> clouded the waters of pure thought
>> with news:pan.2010.05...@moria.lan:

>>> You ignorant Libtards just can't be happy, can you? Always got to look
>>> for something to whine about. Fuck off, whiner.
>>>
>> If you dont like my poasts, dont read em, k00k.
>
> I do like 'em. They make me laugh. At you.

Illogical. I cant "fuck off" and poast here simultaneously, you dolt.

>>> This whole friggin oil spill is the result of the incompetence of your
>>> libtard president. Clearly.
>>>
>> Better do your research. Halliburton was the contractor sourced to do
>> the job of installing the cement caps. Do try again, pinhead.
>
> Yeahbut, yeahbut, Obambi is the prezident. He's in charge of
> everything. Just like Bush was. Right?

You blame the pres for the failings (as usual) of Halliburton?
Hows that work?

>>> I mean, that's the logic you doofuses used on GWB with Katrina, right?
>>> Same logic applies to Obambi.
>
>> Its what you get when you base your energy policy on a fucking bumper
>> sticker slogan.
>
> No, it's what we get with pisspoor "management" by an incompetent
> gub'mint administration.

No, its what you get when you cave to pressure from the oil lobby.

>> Every last one of the "drill baby drill" crowd should be out there
>> cleaning up that shit their thoughtless bloviating produced.
>
> Didn't your Messiah

You need to quit filling your head with shit spewed from Pigboy and the
BEckster.

> just say he favored more drilling just a couple of
> weeks ago. Yep, he sure did. Shouldn't he be out there cleaning that
> shit up? Or, even be out there to show support

He hasnt visited the gulf yet?
CITE

> (the same exact thing you
> 'tards got all uptight about with Bush and New Orleans. Shoe's on the
> other foot now, eh libtard?

Huh? Bush didnt visit Na'leens?

Put away the crak pipe k00ky.

<nods>

Dan C

ungelesen,
02.05.2010, 19:32:1502.05.10
an
On Sun, 02 May 2010 15:14:09 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> Dan C wrote:
>> On Sun, 02 May 2010 09:32:39 -0500, §nühw€£f wrote:
>>
>>> Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> clouded the waters of pure thought
>>> with news:pan.2010.05...@moria.lan:

>>> If you dont like my poasts, dont read em, k00k.
>>
>> I do like 'em. They make me laugh. At you.
>>
> Illogical. I cant "fuck off" and poast here simultaneously, you dolt.

OK, then do one at a time, dimwit.

>>> Better do your research. Halliburton was the contractor sourced to do
>>> the job of installing the cement caps. Do try again, pinhead.
>>
>> Yeahbut, yeahbut, Obambi is the prezident. He's in charge of
>> everything. Just like Bush was. Right?
>>
> You blame the pres for the failings (as usual) of Halliburton? Hows that
> work?

Same way it worked when you libs blamed Bush (and Cheney) for the
failings of Halliburton. That's how. You don't remember that?

>>> Its what you get when you base your energy policy on a fucking bumper
>>> sticker slogan.
>>
>> No, it's what we get with pisspoor "management" by an incompetent
>> gub'mint administration.
>>
> No, its what you get when you cave to pressure from the oil lobby.

OK, so you're saying Obambi and company caved to the oil lobby. We may
have found some common ground.

>>> Every last one of the "drill baby drill" crowd should be out there
>>> cleaning up that shit their thoughtless bloviating produced.
>>
>> Didn't your Messiah
>
> You need to quit filling your head with shit spewed from Pigboy and the
> BEckster.
>
>> just say he favored more drilling just a couple of weeks ago. Yep, he
>> sure did. Shouldn't he be out there cleaning that shit up? Or, even
>> be out there to show support
>
> He hasnt visited the gulf yet?

First, you dodged the question about Obambi saying *recently* that he
favored more offshore drilling. You didn't even address that. Why?

Second, yes he just visited the Gulf Coast *today*. The incident
happened on April 20th. That was 12 days ago. Do you get it now?

>> (the same exact thing you
>> 'tards got all uptight about with Bush and New Orleans. Shoe's on the
>> other foot now, eh libtard?
>>
> Huh? Bush didnt visit Na'leens?

Yeah, he did, a few days (not *12*) after the event. You libs were
screaming bloody murder about how long it took him to get there. How
come you don't mind Obambi taking *12* *days* to get around to it?

Try to answer those simple questions, with straight answers. Can you do
it?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he stuck a pin in Hillary's implants.

Penn...@derrymaine.gov

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 01:35:3603.05.10
an
"�n�hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov" <Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov> clouded the
>waters of pure thought with
>
>> �n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the
>>>oil slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>>>http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-043
>>>0
>>
>> While people would have a fit, the best way to take care of an oil
>> spill is to burn it, using glass beads. As the oil burns, the
>> capillary action of the beads replenishes the thin film of burning
>> oil.
>>
>> This is a Patent application but it's been used before and worked
>> very well. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3698850.html

>Whatever works. I prefer prevention to crisis management :)

Read this just today on Digg.com
Spill response - by burning
http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/spill-response-burn-baby-burn/

Prevention is better, and regulations are in place to prevent this
http://digg.com/environment/The_Gulf_Oil_Spill_Is_Burning_It_The_Answer
Read the responses - very first response was by "executex" - "DeskFlyer" pop's
off and is answered by "Vexion" - heck I'll post his response below.;

>Your sig-de-limit-r is teh b0rk3n.

I noticed, I've become used to posting on (a) website - who'd of thought.

>How was yer vacation?

Still am thanks.

Everybody is going vista and/or on to Win7. XP's as far as I take windows.

So not too much help anymore, that and you don't know if your fighting a
computer problem, pbtkb, or DRM.

-----------
Flame on, Response:

Vexion>

DeskFlyer, I'm an employee of the offshore industry and currently typing this
from a platform in the middle of the Gulf.

The offshore oil industry is HEAVILY regulated. The US Minerals Management
Service (MMS) has a hand in everything we do out here. In fact, the blowout
resulted during a half-completed cementing operation that was expressly
APPROVED by MMS. This didn't happen because of a lack of regulation, or a
failure to follow safety protocols. Drilling rigs are the safest operations in
the Gulf, and leaps and bounds safer than onshore drilling. If you so much as
remove a hardhat or safety glasses to wipe sweat from your eyes on a rig
floor, the foreman will stop the operation and call a safety meeting.

Now, BP will still face heavy fines for cleanup operations. It's federal
policy to recoup their losses and discourage future incidents. But they've
also mobilized a massive private flotilla to try to stop the spill themselves.
It's not like these are children running with scissors -- the safety
regulations and red tape tying the hands of the oil industry are some of the
strictest in the world

DeskFlyer>

Vexion, thanks for the input. I apologize for being under the wrong
impression.

--

Stuff
http://www.herpzilla.com/fun/sexy-dem.jpg

Ferd.Berfle

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 08:18:0803.05.10
an

"Dan C" <youmust...@lan.invalid> wrote in message

> On Sun, 02 May 2010 15:14:09 -0600, 锟絥锟絟w锟斤拷f wrote:
>
>> Dan C wrote:

'Obama's Katrina': an Illustrated Timeline

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/05/obamas-katrina-illustrated-timeline.html

�n�hw��f

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 10:12:1303.05.10
an
Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> clouded the waters of pure
thought with news:pan.2010.05...@moria.lan:

> On Sun, 02 May 2010 15:14:09 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> Dan C wrote:

>>> I do like 'em. They make me laugh. At you.
>>>
>> Illogical. I cant "fuck off" and poast here simultaneously, you
>> dolt.
>
> OK, then do one at a time, dimwit.

Fuck off crybaby. You dont call the shots.

^_^

>>> Yeahbut, yeahbut, Obambi is the prezident. He's in charge of
>>> everything. Just like Bush was. Right?
>>>
>> You blame the pres for the failings (as usual) of Halliburton?
>> Hows that work?
>
> Same way it worked when you libs blamed Bush (and Cheney) for the
> failings of Halliburton. That's how. You don't remember that?

Cheney had naught to do with awarding Halliburton all those
contracts?
Interesting...

>>> No, it's what we get with pisspoor "management" by an
>>> incompetent gub'mint administration.
>>>
>> No, its what you get when you cave to pressure from the oil
>> lobby.
>
> OK, so you're saying Obambi and company caved to the oil lobby.
> We may have found some common ground.

Big deal. I'm still king of the mountain, bitch!

>>> Didn't your Messiah
>>
>> You need to quit filling your head with shit spewed from Pigboy
>> and the BEckster.
>>
>>> just say he favored more drilling just a couple of weeks ago.
>>> Yep, he sure did. Shouldn't he be out there cleaning that shit
>>> up? Or, even be out there to show support
>>
>> He hasnt visited the gulf yet?
>
> First, you dodged the question about Obambi saying *recently* that
> he favored more offshore drilling. You didn't even address that.
> Why?

Sure I did, k00k. And you confirmed by saying "Obambi caved to the
oil compnies".
Sheesh, try poasting sober?

> Second, yes he just visited the Gulf Coast *today*. The incident
> happened on April 20th. That was 12 days ago. Do you get it now?

I get that you're quite dense :)

>>> (the same exact thing you
>>> 'tards got all uptight about with Bush and New Orleans. Shoe's
>>> on the other foot now, eh libtard?
>>>
>> Huh? Bush didnt visit Na'leens?
>
> Yeah, he did, a few days (not *12*) after the event. You libs
> were screaming bloody murder about how long it took him to get
> there. How come you don't mind Obambi taking *12* *days* to get
> around to it?

There wasnt anything to see the day the spill was reported.
Your point is what exactly?

> Try to answer those simple questions, with straight answers. Can
> you do it?

If you dont like my poasts, crybaby, use a kilfile.

^_^

�n�hw��f

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 10:22:3203.05.10

> "�n�hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov" <Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov> clouded the
>>waters of pure thought with

>>> While people would have a fit, the best way to take care of an
>>> oil spill is to burn it, using glass beads. As the oil burns,
>>> the capillary action of the beads replenishes the thin film of
>>> burning oil.
>>>
>>> This is a Patent application but it's been used before and
>>> worked very well. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3698850.html
>
>>Whatever works. I prefer prevention to crisis management :)
>
> Read this just today on Digg.com
> Spill response - by burning
> http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/spill-response-burn-ba
> by-burn/
>
> Prevention is better, and regulations are in place to prevent this
> http://digg.com/environment/The_Gulf_Oil_Spill_Is_Burning_It_The_An

> swer Read the responses - very first response was by "executex" -

> "DeskFlyer" pop's off and is answered by "Vexion" - heck I'll post
> his response below.;
>
>>Your sig-de-limit-r is teh b0rk3n.
> I noticed, I've become used to posting on (a) website - who'd of
> thought.
>
>>How was yer vacation?
>
> Still am thanks.
>
> Everybody is going vista and/or on to Win7. XP's as far as I take
> windows.

Its for the best :)

> So not too much help anymore, that and you don't know if your
> fighting a computer problem, pbtkb, or DRM.

Most likely DRM. Windowz monitors ports now to detect "file sharing
of the illegal variety".

Oh wat a crok 'o shit. BP's record on safety speaks for itself:
http://crooksandliars.com/heather/douglas-brinkley-rips-bp-their-
terrible-sa

Transcript:
Are -- are they negligent? Is this firm negligent?

BRINKLEY: Well, we're going to find out. It really looks like it.

First off, BP has had a horrific response. They have -- they -- they
did deal with the fact that you had a blast. They're not talking
about the environmental endgame here. They have basically gone
undercover and started doing a blame game on the oil rig company,
instead of taking frontal responsibility for this.

You know, British Petroleum, in 2006, had the worst cracked pipes in
the North Slope of -- of Alaska. The EPA and the FBI have been
breathing down BP's necks. So, this looks like you are going to be
hearing the word British Petroleum in an ugly way right now. And it's
not the flower symbol of their logo.

It's been a company in the last few years that have been cutting a
lot of corners when it deals with safety issues.
But all have you to do is look at Alaska and what they have done up
there and what happened in 2006. They also, here in Texas, 2005, had
the Texas City -- British Petroleum -- blowup, where people died.
British Petroleum is going to be responsible for 10 national wildlife
refuges run by U.S. Fish and Wildfire, of a cornucopia of wildlife,
beautiful beaches, salt marshes, sandy barrier islands. It's a home
of black skimmers.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/29/acd.01.html

Penn...@derrymaine.gov

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 15:52:4003.05.10
an
"�n�hw��f" <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Oh wat a crok 'o shit. BP's record on safety speaks for itself:
>http://crooksandliars.com/heather/douglas-brinkley-rips-bp-their-
>terrible-sa
>
>Transcript:
>Are -- are they negligent? Is this firm negligent?
>
>BRINKLEY: Well, we're going to find out. It really looks like it.
>
>First off, BP has had a horrific response. They have -- they -- they
>did deal with the fact that you had a blast. They're not talking
>about the environmental endgame here. They have basically gone
>undercover and started doing a blame game on the oil rig company,
>instead of taking frontal responsibility for this.

Digg again, and guess who's name is making news again:

Halliburton Likely Caused BP Gulf Oil Disaster - WSJ

"The scrutiny on cementing will focus attention on Halliburton Co., the
oilfield-services firm that was handling the cementing process on the rig,
which burned and sank last week. The disaster, which killed 11, has left a
gusher of oil streaming into the Gulf from a mile under the surface."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703572504575214593564769072.html
--

Stuff
http://i.imgur.com/tuwHQ.jpg

§nühw¤£f

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 16:16:4803.05.10
an

Yup...and since the WSJ is owned by Murdoch/Fox-News its above dispute
for the wingnuts. Now when are peeps gonna stop hiring
Halliburton-cheneyCO to do stuff?
Several electrocuted soldiers want their revenge from beyond the grave!

<nods>

Dan C

ungelesen,
03.05.2010, 16:59:3003.05.10
an

LOL! Dodged every point.

I pwn you completely, boy.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he downed his twelfth Guinness.

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Penn...@derrymaine.gov

ungelesen,
04.05.2010, 01:16:3604.05.10
an
�n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Halliburton Likely Caused BP Gulf Oil Disaster - WSJ
>>
>> "The scrutiny on cementing will focus attention on Halliburton Co., the
>> oilfield-services firm that was handling the cementing process on the rig,
>> which burned and sank last week. The disaster, which killed 11, has left a
>> gusher of oil streaming into the Gulf from a mile under the surface."
>> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703572504575214593564769072.html

>Yup...and since the WSJ is owned by Murdoch/Fox-News its above dispute
>for the wingnuts. Now when are peeps gonna stop hiring
>Halliburton-cheneyCO to do stuff?
>Several electrocuted soldiers want their revenge from beyond the grave!

Agreed.
--

Stuff
http://i.imgur.com/tuwHQ.jpg

�n�hw��f

ungelesen,
04.05.2010, 10:01:1304.05.10
an
Dan C <youmust...@lan.invalid> clouded the waters of pure
thought with news:pan.2010.05...@moria.lan:

> LOL! Dodged every point.

Yes, you did. But its not an *asset*, doofus.

> I pwn you completely, boy.

So, you like "owning" boys?
Tell me about your white windowless van with the stuffed animal
collection...

Penn...@derrymaine.gov

ungelesen,
16.05.2010, 20:34:0016.05.10
an
"Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov" <Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote:

> �n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the oil
>>slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>>http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-0430

>While people would have a fit, the best way to take care of an oil spill
>is to burn it, using glass beads. As the oil burns, the capillary action of
>the beads replenishes the thin film of burning oil.

The Oil flow has just been stopped
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/16/AR2010051601510.html?hpid=topnews
or
http://tinyurl.com/2dc4c5o

Burning three weeks worth of oil would of caused some major environmental
problems, health problems, and countless deaths of the elderly.

I never expected it to last this long.

--

Not as religious as your neighbor? That can be fixed by surgery.
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100210/full/news.2010.66.html

§nühw¤£f

ungelesen,
16.05.2010, 22:23:1016.05.10
an
Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:
> "Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov" <Penn...@DerryMaine.Gov> wrote:
>
>> �n�hw��f <snuh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Is the cure worse than the cause? The crap they're spraying on the
> oil
>>>slick could be just as bad as the oil itself:
>>>http://www.propublica.org/article/bp-gulf-oil-spill-dispersants-0430
>
>>While people would have a fit, the best way to take care of an oil
> spill
>>is to burn it, using glass beads. As the oil burns, the capillary
> action of
>>the beads replenishes the thin film of burning oil.
>
> The Oil flow has just been stopped
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/16/AR2010
> 051601510.html?hpid=topnews
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/2dc4c5o
>
> Burning three weeks worth of oil would of caused some major
> environmental
> problems, health problems, and countless deaths of the elderly.
>
> I never expected it to last this long.

Not stopped just yet there Frisky...
"BP senior vice president for exploration and production Kent Wells. He
said the company has been able to flare, or
burn, some of the natural gas at the surface, an indication that the
insertion pipe is working. He said it would not be clear how much of the
oil can be captured
for another day or two, but he called it "a positive step forward."

We can hope...

0 neue Nachrichten