Yahoo Account Key activated for your Yahoo account

Yahoo

Feb 12, 2017, 9:35:40 PM2/12/17
to 205o...@googlegroups.com
YAHOO

Hi Tam,

d**********en

Welcome to the future!

You just activated Yahoo Account Key.

Yahoo Account Key
Using Account Key is simple.
  1. When you are trying to sign in, we will send you an Account Key notification on the following:
    1. Yahoo Mail - Blackberry STV100-1
  2. You can control these settings by going to: https://login.yahoo.com/account/devices
  3. After tapping on this notification, you'll have two options. Tap 'Yes' to sign in to your account. Tap 'No' to deny the sign in and keep your account secure.
Occasionally, we may ask you to enter an Account Key.

To provide extra security, sometimes we will prompt you to enter an Account Key, that we will send to your apps listed above.

What if I don't get the notification?

You can use an alternate email address or text message to receive your Account Key. You can update your alternate email address and phone number by going to: https://login.yahoo.com/account/security

So, Tam you are all set! If you have any questions, check out our help page: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account/questions-issues-yahoo-account-key-sln25921.html

Enjoy,
Yahoo
Protect yourself from phishing emails.

We will never ask you for your Account Key or password via an email. If you don't trust a link in an email, go directly to the normal login page by visiting yahoo.com and clicking or tapping Sign in.