Ashley Elliott

Apr 14, 2013, 10:15:19 AM4/14/13
to 2013-ind...@googlegroups.com
Hey, team!

My husband and I own a nice home near downtown Indy and would like to open up our spare bedroom to one of you for the summer. You'd have your own bathroom as well as full access to our large kitchen, garage, etc. We have a large German Shepherd who doesn't go upstairs (where the bedrooms are) and is sweet as pie, but if you have severe dog phobia, we might not be the best fit (she will smother you with affection). We're both in our mid/late 20's, and Spencer is going into his fourth year of teaching (TFA alum). We've been in Indy for several years and are involved in our church and the arts scene here (especially theater). We're asking for $500 to help with rent and utilities for the entire training time, or $400/month if you wanted to stay longer (ie if you're moving to Indy and haven't found a permanent home yet). Let me know ASAP if you are interested. Can't wait to meet you all this summer!

Ashley Elliott

Sent from my Windows Phone

oabrahamian

Apr 15, 2013, 12:21:50 PM4/15/13
to 2013-ind...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ashley, I'm unsure if I am going to commit to TNTP but a place like yours is exactly what I am looking for, if you want to keep me in mind on the back burner that'd be cool.
Thanks,

oabrahamian

Apr 16, 2013, 7:13:48 PM4/16/13
to 2013-ind...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ashley, I've committed...are you still looking for someone to rent? If you are feel free to ask me any questions about me that you'd like, I can offer a $100 deposit if needed. Thanks.