Languages

Frédéric Clavert

Apr 14, 2014, 3:29:34 PM4/14/14
to 140dev-twitt...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am currently collecting, thanks to the 140dev library, tweets based on keywords that are in German, English and French.

I get only tweets in English.

Could you confirm that there isn't any language limitations?

Best,
Frédéric Clavert

Emircan Arikok

Apr 14, 2014, 3:39:48 PM4/14/14
to 140dev-twitt...@googlegroups.com
There must be a setting for language in get_tweets or parse_tweets(probably in here) , just delete that line.

Cheers,
Emircan

Sent from my iPhone

Frédéric Clavert