The new OAuth ebook is now available

140...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2013, 5:48:21 PM1/11/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
You can download it from the site's members page. Please post any questions or comments in this group.

Paul Dietrich

Jan 24, 2013, 1:53:45 PM1/24/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
hello,

i have read your details manual on how to setup a PHP web application to be able to post to my twitter account.  for some reason, i am getting a response code of 0 on the return.

any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
paul

David Peterson Harvey

Jan 31, 2013, 3:43:54 PM1/31/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
I played with the code a little, refreshing everything until I got rid of the error 0 but now I get error 401.

Haryanto Wang

Jul 20, 2013, 7:03:53 AM7/20/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i really appreciate your OAUTH ebook, i really hope it can be my BEST saviour for my coming thesis preparation.

mgoce...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2013, 9:38:57 AM10/1/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I followed the directions in the book. I did everything and execute get_tweets.php. This page executes but don't display anything. I am working at localhost, may it be a problem? And when I look the db json_cache table has 823 rows(increasing by time) but other tables has no rows. İn the error_log.txt the error is
"Tue, 01 Oct 13 09:29:16 -0400 | /140dev/db/get_tweets.php -> insert | You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 | INSERT INTO json_cache SET raw_tweet = "Tzo4OiJzdGRDbGFzcyI6MTp7czoxMDoiZGlzY29ubmVjdCI7Tzo4OiJzdGRDbGFzcyI6Mzp7czo0OiJjb2RlIjtpOjc7czoxMToic3RyZWFtX25hbWUiO3M6MjY6Im1nb2Nlbm9nbHUtc3RhdHVzZXMxMDg2OTQ2IjtzOjY6InJlYXNvbiI7czoxMjoiYWRtaW4gbG9nb3V0Ijt9fQ==", tweet_id ="
In which point I did wrong?