Using Twitter API to get list of hashtags from specific day?

Olly Osborne

Apr 17, 2013, 8:04:56 AM4/17/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
I want to be able to use the twitter API to extract ALL tweets using a specific hashtag from a specific day. Where do I start?

Hicham AIT TALGHALIT

May 20, 2013, 4:08:02 AM5/20/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
i hope someone reply to you :D

Brian Tristam Williams

Jun 20, 2013, 9:45:02 AM6/20/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
Not likely :)

Adam Green

Jun 21, 2013, 7:23:06 AM6/21/13
to 140dev-oaut...@googlegroups.com
The only way to get tweets from the past is with the search API, and it is weak for entering dates. Officially it only goes back 5-7 days, but sometimes it will go back further. You can do a search for a specific tag and include the until parameter with the starting date. The results will start with that date and go back in time for some uncertain period.