CALL CUJO- (972) 387-9059 (home number) Kevin Fries, 5811 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254 <cujo@petitmorte.net>

Alan Browne, 6 Pl Futeau, Lorraine, Quebec Canada (450) 621-5135 <Alan.Browne@Videotron.ca>

Feb 12, 2006, 2:52:07 AM2/12/06
CALL CUJO- (972) 387-9059 (home number)

Real name- Kevin Fries

5811 Belt Line Rd
Dallas, TX 75254

<cu...@petitmorte.net>

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Feb 12, 2006, 11:37:26 AM2/12/06
450 <Alan....@Videotron.ca> wrote:

>CA

FOB.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
Official Agent of Deception
Co-Winner, alt.(f)lame Worst Flame War, December 2005

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald KarczewskiÅ , usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

Aratzio

Feb 12, 2006, 1:10:40 PM2/12/06
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:58:26 -0500, Alan Browne
<alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> got double secret probation
because:

>Art Deco wrote:
><nothing useful>
>
>Stop x-posting replies to the troll bait. You're just feeding the idiot.

Yes, we are. We like when Bowtie has a meltdown.

--

alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

The King ---> Nessie

Feb 12, 2006, 2:41:53 PM2/12/06
On 12 Feb 2006, Alan Browne <alan....@FreeLunchVideotron.ca> posted
some news:dso25l$i4e$1...@inews.gazeta.pl:

> Chadwick Stone© wrote:
>
>> Where's my address and phone number, coward?
>
> Just don't reply to these idiot posts. Brings you down to his level.
> Esp. don't x-post your reply all over.

Some people just never learn.

The King ---> Nessie

Feb 12, 2006, 2:45:32 PM2/12/06
On 12 Feb 2006, Alan Browne <alan....@FreeLunchVideotron.ca> posted
some news:dso27m$i4e$2...@inews.gazeta.pl:

> Art Deco wrote:
>

>> FOB.
>
> Stop replying to this crap with your x-posts. You're just giving
> legitimacy to the illegitimate.

So why snip everything else and dump your shit in here?

The King ---> Nessie

Feb 12, 2006, 2:48:51 PM2/12/06
On 12 Feb 2006, Alan Browne <alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> posted
some news:SOJHf.24945$nH1....@wagner.videotron.net:

> Art Deco wrote:
><nothing useful>
>
> Stop x-posting replies to the troll bait. You're just feeding the
idiot.

Enjoy your lunch.

Chadwick StoneÅ

Feb 12, 2006, 3:59:07 PM2/12/06

The irony here is astonishing.

--

Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

Frogbutt

Feb 12, 2006, 4:08:45 PM2/12/06
"Alan Browne, 6 Pl Futeau, Lorraine, Quebec Canada (450) 621-5135
<Alan....@Videotron.ca>" <Alan....@TheGreenPages.ca> wrote this crap

So which group did he spank the shit out of you in?

Homer Jackson

Feb 12, 2006, 5:10:47 PM2/12/06
On 12 Feb 2006, "Chadwick StoneÅ " <chad_...@127.0.0.1> posted some

>> Some people just never learn.
>
> The irony here is astonishing.

Absolutely heartwarming.

Art Deco

Feb 12, 2006, 6:35:08 PM2/12/06
Alan Browne <alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> wrote:

>Art Deco wrote:
><nothing useful>
>
>Stop x-posting replies to the troll bait. You're just feeding the idiot.

Nice whine, would you like some cheese to go with it?

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

Art Deco

Feb 12, 2006, 6:36:06 PM2/12/06
Alan Browne <alan....@FreeLunchVideotron.ca> wrote:

>Art Deco wrote:
>

>> FOB.
>
>Stop replying to this crap with your x-posts. You're just giving
>legitimacy to the illegitimate.

Request DENIED, cluebie.

Message has been deleted

ah

Feb 13, 2006, 12:46:43 AM2/13/06
Art Deco wrote:
> Alan Browne <alan....@FreeLunchVideotron.ca> wrote:
>
>>Art Deco wrote:
>>

>>> FOB.
>>
>>Stop replying to this crap with your x-posts. You're just giving
>>legitimacy to the illegitimate.
>
> Request DENIED, cluebie.

The [sneck] runs strong in this one.
--
ah

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 13, 2006, 8:33:45 PM2/13/06
On 13 Feb 2006, Alan Browne <alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> posted
some news:Wy9If.50672$nH1.3...@wagner.videotron.net:

> Art Deco wrote:
>
>> Nice whine, would you like some cheese to go with it?
>

> You're an asshole.

You're a bigger asshole.

Aratzio

Feb 13, 2006, 8:52:48 PM2/13/06
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:32:59 -0500, Alan Browne

<alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> got double secret probation
because:

>Art Deco wrote:
>
>> Nice whine, would you like some cheese to go with it?
>

>You're an asshole.

You're still a whiney little baby.

Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Ranger

Feb 13, 2006, 11:21:35 PM2/13/06

"Fujikawa Yamamoto" <michael.jackso...@wacko.jacko.org> wrote in
message news:Xns9769B2A7...@204.153.244.170...

You are Japanese Tweaked Space Efficient Square Asshole.

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 13, 2006, 11:31:18 PM2/13/06
On 13 Feb 2006, "Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Ranger"
<yyyiii...@yahoo.com> posted some news:dsrls1$iqb$0...@pita.alt.net:

Thanks for noticing yinglette. How's the hemorrhoids tonight?

You can't really see me

Feb 13, 2006, 11:36:25 PM2/13/06
Ever had to give a real blowjob?

You will.

Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Ranger

Feb 13, 2006, 11:47:34 PM2/13/06

"Fujikawa Yamamoto" <michael.jackso...@wacko.jacko.org> wrote in
message news:Xns9769D0C8...@204.153.244.170...

Do you know why man hole covers are usually not square? For similar reasons
all your hemorrhoids are covered.

Joseph Bartlo

Feb 14, 2006, 12:15:33 AM2/14/06
This is bullshit too - tried the number, the coward and pest aint there.

Cujo is an anonymous coward and pest - nothing more.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 14, 2006, 12:20:52 AM2/14/06
Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in news:43F16777.4172CF04
@verizon.net:

> This is bullshit too - tried the number, the coward and pest aint there.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!1!!!

> Cujo is an anonymous coward and pest - nothing more.

Meet me in Philly, Foamboi. I won't be anonymous and you'll still be a
coward.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 14, 2006, 12:22:54 AM2/14/06
On 13 Feb 2006, Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> posted some

> This is bullshit too - tried the number, the coward and pest aint there.
>
> Cujo is an anonymous coward and pest - nothing more.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You REALLY DO have to drop by more often Joseph.

Joseph Bartlo

Feb 14, 2006, 12:29:23 AM2/14/06
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in news:43F16777.4172CF04
> @verizon.net:
>
> > This is bullshit too - tried the number, the coward and pest aint there.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!1!!!

I don't care what you pretend to laugh about.

> Meet me in Philly, Foamboi. I won't be anonymous and you'll still be a
> coward.

I went over this MANY times:

You came by here (supposedly), and were too much of a coward to come out and
knock on my door - challenge me to a fight or some such thing.

I'll go to fight you anywhere, so long as I am not paying for it. I have
nothing to prove beating up a wimp trying to act tough here, so am not paying
anything to do that.

You are a dumb pest and liar referencing my text and addressing someone esle.

yes, you will remain anonymous - because all you are is an anonymous coward
posting crap, and you go on the next list. That is all - liar, pest and
coward.

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Feb 14, 2006, 12:31:50 AM2/14/06
On 13 Feb 2006, Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> posted some

Let me do you a favor Joseph. Cujo is staying at a hotel on the
East Coast tonight. Just call this number and ask for him: 202-456-1414.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 14, 2006, 12:31:05 AM2/14/06
Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in

How am I anonymous, Foamboi? You know my name, right?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle - Dec. 2005
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!

"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard
Murphy admits his failure to communicate.

Heather Thompkins

Feb 14, 2006, 12:42:34 AM2/14/06

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in
>
> > Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >
> >> Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in news:43F16777.4172CF04
> >> @verizon.net:

> >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!!1!!!
> >
> > I don't care what you pretend to laugh about.
> >
> >> Meet me in Philly, Foamboi. I won't be anonymous and you'll still be
> >> a coward.
> >
> > I went over this MANY times:
> >
> > You came by here (supposedly), and were too much of a coward to come
> > out and knock on my door - challenge me to a fight or some such thing.
> >
> > I'll go to fight you anywhere, so long as I am not paying for it. I
> > have nothing to prove beating up a wimp trying to act tough here, so
> > am not paying anything to do that.
> >
> > You are a dumb pest and liar referencing my text and addressing
> > someone esle.
> >
> > yes, you will remain anonymous - because all you are is an anonymous
> > coward posting crap, and you go on the next list. That is all - liar,
> > pest and coward.
>
> How am I anonymous, Foamboi? You know my name, right?

Nobody gives a shit about Cujo.

Newsflash!!!!

Just Ed

Feb 14, 2006, 8:24:55 AM2/14/06

"Joseph Bartlo" <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> This is bullshit too - tried the number, the coward and pest aint there.
>
> Cujo is an anonymous coward and pest - nothing more.

And you're an ape fucker. I have the proof.

Just Ed

Feb 14, 2006, 8:29:00 AM2/14/06

"Joseph Bartlo" <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Get a new rhetoric. This "pest" thing is getting old, Foamy.

Some Guy

Feb 14, 2006, 8:55:43 PM2/14/06
Joseph Bartlo wrote:
> This is bullshit too - tried the number, the coward and pest aint there.
>
> Cujo is an anonymous coward and pest - nothing more.

Why would you try to call Cujo anyway? Are you a stalker or something
even more reprehensive, Bartlo you big pantsload?

ah

Feb 16, 2006, 10:33:04 PM2/16/06
Aratzio wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:32:59 -0500, Alan Browne
> <alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> got double secret probation
> because:
>
>>Art Deco wrote:
>>
>>> Nice whine, would you like some cheese to go with it?
>>
>>You're an asshole.
>
> You're still a whiney little baby.

Bottle's cold..
--
ah

Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Ranger

Feb 17, 2006, 4:10:46 AM2/17/06

"Heather Thompkins" <ahorseis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What else flash????

sir tony

Feb 17, 2006, 4:56:00 AM2/17/06
Do not publish people's addresses on here.

Spam reported!

--
http://emailrevealer.com/products.php?cat=8

Penas Sorus

Feb 18, 2006, 2:40:39 PM2/18/06
On 18 Feb 2006, Alan Browne <alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> posted
some news:73KJf.34223$KC4.1...@wagner.videotron.net:

> Aratzio wrote:
>
>> You're still a whiney little baby.
>

> You and your ilk remind me of the taunting little boys on the playground
> who would find some weak little kid to prey on. Most of these taunting
> little boys on usenet are now in their mid-20's to mid-30's, live in
> small apartments or large monotonous developments with small homes
> devoted to the blue colar worker market (and often with their mommy),
> may have a McJob but no savings, no significant relationships, no future
> but are really quite good on the X-box and/or Playstation.
>
><rhetoric>
> So, do you really think you matter?
></rhetoric>

Jealousy does not compensate for an inferior skill capacity.

Michael Macaulay Culkin Jackson

Feb 19, 2006, 5:12:43 AM2/19/06
On 18 Feb 2006, Alan Browne <alan....@FreelunchVideotron.ca> posted
some news:73KJf.34223$KC4.1...@wagner.videotron.net:

><rhetoric>
> So, do you really think you matter?
></rhetoric>

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at
birth?

Joseph Bartlo

Feb 27, 2006, 7:51:31 PM2/27/06
A an anonymous pest referencing my text and addressing someone else:

Pastor Pants

Feb 27, 2006, 8:17:29 PM2/27/06
On 27 Feb 2006, Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> posted some

> A an anonymous pest referencing my text and addressing someone else:

Well, well. If it isn't Foamy De Bartlo. I was wondering when those goat
stories would bring you out of hiding.

Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 27, 2006, 8:46:29 PM2/27/06

> A an anonymous pest referencing my text and addressing someone else:

"A an"? You stupid fucking fr00tl00p! I'm obviously not anonymous enough
for you to call the number, dipshit. Does it work, st00pid? I hope
whoever that is gave you an earful.

On second thought, I'll bet Foamboi hung up right away since he's a goat
fucking coward.

"Interesting how you abusers try to make things a "chuckle", but you
obsess over the chuckle for 7 years." - Ed the numerically-challenged.

The King ---> Nessie

Feb 27, 2006, 8:58:58 PM2/27/06

> A an anonymous pest referencing my text and addressing someone else:

Where?

Art Deco

Feb 27, 2006, 9:14:52 PM2/27/06
Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote:

>A an anonymous pest referencing my text and addressing someone else:

Foaming hypocrite.

--
"Good come back cunt!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you fucking idiot! Eat some more shit"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist

Message has been deleted

John Doe

Jun 10, 2006, 9:48:46 PM6/10/06
Another Google Groups off-topic cross-posting troll

"Alan Browne, 6 Pl Futeau, Lorraine, Quebec Canada (450) 621-5135 <Alan.Browne Videotron.ca>" <Alan.Browne TheGreenPages.ca> wrote:

> From: "Alan Browne, 6 Pl Futeau, Lorraine, Quebec Canada (450) 621-5135 <Alan.Browne Videotron.ca>" <Alan.Browne TheGreenPages.ca>
> Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm,ne.weather,alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.usenet.kooks,news.admin.net-abuse.email
> Subject: CALL CUJO- (972) 387-9059 (home number) Kevin Fries, 5811 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254 <cujo petitmorte.net>
> Date: 11 Feb 2006 23:52:07 -0800