link for opencbm-0.4.99.103.tar.gz is broken

Dan Gahlinger

Sep 16, 2021, 3:06:52 PM9/16/21
to ZoomFloppy Users
the sourceforge link for opencbm-0.4.99.103.tar.gz doesn't work for me.
or it's a problem with the Sourceforge repository,
I checked google but all other links refer back to the Sourceforge one.

Is there another place to get the file? I checked Spiros site but didn't see a link.

Mentioning as others may have the same issue.

--
Greetings from somewhere in the space-time continuum,

Dan.

Spiro Trikaliotis

Sep 16, 2021, 3:20:06 PM9/16/21
to zoomflop...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

* On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 03:06:13PM -0400 Dan Gahlinger wrote:
> the sourceforge link for opencbm-0.4.99.103.tar.gz doesn't work for me.

Which one are you using?

I have gone through https://opencbm.sf.net/ to
https://spiro.trikaliotis.net/opencbm, and there is the link to
https://spiro.trikaliotis.net/download/opencbm-0.4.99.103/opencbm-0.4.99.103.zip

Works perfectly here.

> or it's a problem with the Sourceforge repository,

Or:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencbm/files/opencbm/opencbm-0.4.99.103/,
but this one works here, too.

Regards,
Spiro

--
Spiro R. Trikaliotis
https://spiro.trikaliotis.net/

Dan Gahlinger

Sep 16, 2021, 3:49:14 PM9/16/21
to ZoomFloppy Users
Can you post the .tar.gz to your site?

that's the windows zip version, I am trying to get the tar.gz (Linux) version,
which I can't find on the link you supplied,
and the Sourceforge link works perfectly for the zip, but the .tar.gz does not.

the zip link on Sourceforge works great, but the .tar.gz fails with this error:

This site can’t be reached

netactuate.dl.sourceforge.net took too long to respond.

Spiro Trikaliotis

Sep 16, 2021, 4:04:54 PM9/16/21

* On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 03:48:36PM -0400 Dan Gahlinger wrote:

> that's the windows zip version, I am trying to get the tar.gz (Linux) version,
> which I can't find on the link you supplied,
> and the Sourceforge link works perfectly for the zip, but the .tar.gz does not.

You are right, I did not test it before. Now, it did not work here,
either.

I re-uploaded it, can you retry? At least for me, it works now.

Dan Gahlinger

Sep 16, 2021, 4:15:27 PM9/16/21
to ZoomFloppy Users
Spiro,