OT: Is lemon64.com down?

BAwesomeDesign

Dec 16, 2020, 6:27:13 PM12/16/20
to ZoomFloppy Users
Sorry to post this here, but I just started interfacing with the C64 community online and I don't have many connections. It seems like that forum is down. Even tried it on my phone and it says something about it being parked at Loopia.

Chad

Da Enemy

Dec 16, 2020, 6:28:44 PM12/16/20
to zoomflop...@googlegroups.com
http://lemon64.com.isdownorblocked.com/

Seems to be up but has some problems…

Greets!

Am 17.12.2020 um 00:27 schrieb BAwesomeDesign <ch...@veracitysolutions.com>:

Sorry to post this here, but I just started interfacing with the C64 community online and I don't have many connections. It seems like that forum is down. Even tried it on my phone and it says something about it being parked at Loopia.

Chad

nhoijtink

Dec 17, 2020, 9:40:01 AM12/17/20
to ZoomFloppy Users
The Amiga version of Kim Lemon ( Lemon Amiga - Games, Download, Emulator, Cheats & Forum is still up and running, i sent Kim Lemon a personal message through the Amiga site asking him to look into it..

Nate Lawson

Dec 17, 2020, 10:27:14 AM12/17/20
to ZoomFloppy Users
Lemon64 got hacked and is in the process of being restored. Lemon Amiga got brought back up first.

-Nate
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zoomfloppy-users/3f809c42-ff14-4968-9fc8-61cd1c7ee4fen%40googlegroups.com.

BAwesomeDesign

Dec 17, 2020, 6:39:07 PM12/17/20