**Intro to Zero Waste Webinbar ** FREE SPOTS AVAILABLE

Laura Anthony

Aug 29, 2022, 4:51:20 PM8/29/22
to Green STEAM, Kristi Stone, zerowa...@googlegroups.com, Liz Murphy, f...@sustainabilityissexy.org, Reclaimed Goodness
Hi all,

It has come to my attention that there are a couple of FREE spots available for the upcoming Introduction to Zero Waste Webinar on September 1st.

If you are interested in taking part in this awesome opportunity please let me know by replying to this email.

Introduction to Zero Waste with Richard Anthony.png
Great opportunity to learn about Zero Waste from one of the pioneers that started it all.

thanks,

Laura Anthony
Director
Zero Waste San Diego
www.zerowastesandiego.org

Register Now for the National Zero Waste Conference on Nov 30-Dec 1, 2022

Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups

Neil Seldman

Aug 29, 2022, 6:19:59 PM8/29/22
to Laura Anthony, Green STEAM, Kristi Stone, zerowa...@googlegroups.com, Liz Murphy, f...@sustainabilityissexy.org, Reclaimed Goodness
please sign me up