Changing fonts... (Bug Report)

Safa Daneshvar

Jan 29, 2014, 6:13:11 AM1/29/14
to ze...@googlegroups.com
When I want to change translation font or color; a window opens;
"An unexpected error occurred"
I cand do that :(

Mac OS X 10.9.1 (Maverix)

Thank you
Safa

Ali Rastegar

Jan 29, 2014, 4:00:18 PM1/29/14
to ze...@googlegroups.com
I guess Mohsen has not updated the Zekr package to make it more
compatible with recent versions of OS X.
Here is a modified version that should work better on OS X 10.9:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7lhz0m0pxavngw/Zekr%201.1.0.dmg

It should not show that error when you try to change the translation
font, but whether it actually changes the fonts according to your
choice is another issue!
Can you test it and tell me whether with the aforementioned version
the translation font actually changes?

Thanks
Ali