Adding a New Font to Zekr???

Ashraf Zia

Dec 28, 2013, 7:26:16 AM12/28/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Assalam-o-Alaikum Dear,

I am very glad to see an opensource application with many customizing features. I was just wondering if the zekr project use specialized fonts for the specific language and add the feature to display text in those fonts then that would greatly increase the readability.
I belong to Pakistan and our National Language is Urdu therefore if the Jameel Noori Nastaliq font is used for displaying the Tarjuma then it would greatly increase the readability. Jameel noori nastaliq is a Unicode font and if installed on the main web server then the online users can also benefit from it.

Hope you got the idea. Jameel noori nastaleeq font can be downloaded from the below link:

http://www.fonts2u.com/jameel-noori-nastaleeq.font

JazakAllah.
Ashraf Zia

Syed Manzar

Dec 28, 2013, 5:47:54 PM12/28/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ashraf Zia

Please do not link any pirated & illegal fonts link to Holy Quran Project. Jameel Nastaliq is pirated font of InPage Urdu.

If you need Nastaliq font for Zekr please download legal Nastaliq font from http://www.faiznastaliq.com

Regards,
Syed Manzar
Mumbai, India