Inconsistent Verse Numbering

Ir.Hashim Mohd Yunus

Jul 21, 2015, 2:29:54 AM7/21/15
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Asallammualaikum Brothers,

Plse subscribe me in  your Zekr Google Group.

I want to report that I found one inconsistent verse numbering in my computer running Windows 7(32Bit).

Sura36. Yaseen Aya28:

بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ [٦:٢٧

﴿٢٧﴾
(23) ۞ وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِن جُندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ [٣٦:٢٨]

﴿٢٨﴾

إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ [٣٦:٢٩]

Notice the Aya numbering (23) ... something is wrong.
Is it because of my computer? I had uninstall Zekr completely using REVO Uninstaller(complete uninstall no traces left) and reinstall Zekr again - no change! Apart from that everything else works.

Please advice me, is it a bug in Zekr? How do I remedy this issue?

TQ

Mohsen Saboorian

Jul 21, 2015, 2:36:48 AM7/21/15
to Zekr Group

Salaamun alaikum,
Do not worry about your installation. That 23 is juz' number.

در تاریخ 21 ژوئیهٔ 2015 11:00، "Ir.Hashim Mohd Yunus" <hash...@gmail.com> نوشت: