Change language

pivot tseven

Oct 22, 2015, 4:50:16 PM10/22/15
to zekr
hello. i have download zekr source code. can i modified it( change main language to malay language? and change the name of application? example "quran malay") . then can i upload to my site?

Mohsen Saboorian

Oct 24, 2015, 6:35:04 AM10/24/15
to Zekr Group

Salamun alaikum, yes you can, mentioning original software somewhere.

در تاریخ 23 اکتبر 2015 12:20 ق.ظ، "pivot tseven" <vqo...@gmail.com> نوشت: