Where is Zekr Source Code

Unkown 20unkown13

Jun 25, 2017, 3:13:52 PM6/25/17
to zekr
I want to contribute to Zekr mac update and improve but i cant find the Source code

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh

Jun 26, 2017, 8:06:03 AM6/26/17
to zekr

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:43:52 PM UTC+4:30, Unkown 20unkown13 wrote:
I want to contribute to Zekr mac update and improve but i cant find the Source code
You can download from your repo. such as  :
apt-get source zekr
However May be you have redhat-base system or geento-base, Refer to your distro.

Ali Rastegar

Jun 26, 2017, 8:20:53 AM6/26/17
to ze...@googlegroups.com
If you are on Mac and can't get it from the repos, you already have the source in this path:

Zekr.app/Contents/Resources/Java/zekr-src.jar

MohsinAli Matiya

Sep 23, 2021, 9:07:07 AM9/23/21
to zekr

I cann't open Zekr on MacOS Big Sur.