Graphic Elements (Suggestions)

Safa Daneshvar

Jan 29, 2014, 6:18:00 AM1/29/14
to ze...@googlegroups.com
The background confuses the text and it may hard to read it.
So I removed the background image...

Also the splash screen could be better, more quality
as I have chosen this for mine (Attachment)
Simple and nice

Graphic elements in the app. are very nice and simple (like the Aya borders)
I like this software very much.

Thank you
Safa

zekr-splash-alpha.png

Ali Rastegar

Jan 29, 2014, 7:06:06 PM1/29/14
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for you suggestions, I guess Mohsen will consider them when he
has more free time.

BTW, what is the copyright status of the splash screen you suggested?