text is missed

h.bouzarjomehri

Sep 1, 2013, 10:31:32 AM9/1/13
to Digest Recipients
salamon alaykom
in my windows xp system when i run zekr.exe the verses appear like the first picture.
but when i copy the text and paste it somewhere else like word, notepad or here, it shows the true type like this:
وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ
even i select the « ۖ », then the true type appears. (look at the second picture.)
what is happening and what should i do to repair it?
ya hagh

zekr01.jpg
zekr02.jpg

حسین بوذرجمهری

Sep 3, 2013, 10:46:56 AM9/3/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
salamon alaykom
I changed the font name value to the adobe arabic and the problem fixed
but it would be great if the Zekr worked with the Neirizi.ttf font.
thanks to you for your astonishing project
ya hagh