Zekr for android phones

Rafiq Zaman

Apr 28, 2020, 4:33:56 AM4/28/20
to zekr
As Salamu Alaikum All Muslim Brothers and Sisters of the world!

Is there any brother or  sister who could code the zekr software for latest android version?

Allah will give him/her justified returns in the day of judgement insha-Allah.

Ma Salam
Md.Rafiquzzaman
CEO, Zerrasoft

MOHAMMAD NOOR HOSSAIN

Apr 29, 2020, 11:41:27 PM4/29/20
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Alhamdulillah, I have developed an app like zekr, in bengali, I took concept from zekr.

see this app the second row:

yogya...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2020, 11:41:27 PM4/29/20
to ze...@googlegroups.com
For android, i think can use Qur'an for Android, no advertise, and can reply 3 x for each ayah

Thank you very much

Rafiq zaman

May 4, 2020, 10:07:58 PM5/4/20
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Dear Afif sorry I  could not type hindi as I am from bangladesh.

--
Md Rafiquzzaman