Failed to find Java VM!

Nima

Aug 26, 2010, 7:26:35 AM8/26/10
to zekr
Hi,

I have problem with installing zekr.exe.
When I run it, this error occur: 'Failed to find Java VM'.
But I installed jre1.5.0_11 and in cmd , when I type java -version
shows this:

"Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_11-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_11-b03, mixed mode, sharing)"

But zekr.exe doesn't run.
Also I tested jre6, and nothing changed too and didn't work.

Can help me what is problem?

My windows is 7 64x Ultimate Edition, and I downloaded this one of
zekr:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zekr/files/Zekr/zekr-1.0.0/zekr-1.0.0-windows_64.zip/download

Best regards,
Nima

Mohsen Saboorian

Aug 26, 2010, 11:04:09 AM8/26/10
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam,

Your JRE is not 64 bit, so you should download and install Zekr 32 bit.

If you want to be sure that you can run Zekr (regardless of your JVM), download and run Zekr portable (38MB):

Otherwise our normal 32bit package should work on your computer with a 32bit JRE.

Regards
Mohsen

Nima

Aug 26, 2010, 4:07:17 PM8/26/10
to zekr
Dear Mohsen,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

You are right, by installing zekr.exe 32-bit, the problem solved.
I have a suggestion, it's very good if you can put Parhizgar
recitation for download or listening online.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
Nima

Kazi Mahmudul Hasan

Apr 8, 2017, 3:26:17 AM4/8/17
to zekr, divoo...@gmail.com

Failed to find java VM .Problem solved:

Use portable Zekr version rather install version of Zekr

http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-SOFTWARE/Education/Portable-Zekr.shtml

Unzip downloaded zip file .create a shortcut to desktop of 'zekr.exe' Now use Zekr without any problem.