Interval time

Salaam

Jun 22, 2013, 7:03:12 AM6/22/13
to ze...@googlegroups.com
Salaam alaykom,

I first would like to thank you for this amazing software since I have really benefitted from it.

There is however a small change I would like to suggest concerning the interval option. Now, you can only choose up to 10 seconds of waiting time before the reciter begins with the same or the next verse. It would however be better if you could go up to 120 seconds (with steps of 10sec) because of the length of certain verses and the slow recitation of certain reciters. In that way you could realize, in these cases, the traditional teacher student tajweed setting in which you exactly repeat the quran after hearing it from the reciter, only in this case you won't be corrected of course.

I would like to hearing from you whether this is possible in sha Allah.

Kind regards, wasalaam,
Jamal