Email-Proxy

23 visningar

Andy Karner

oläst,
14 juli 2017 10:56:502017-07-14
till zammad-dev
Hi,

I did a setup of Zammad theese days and wanted to configure the E-Mail Pop3 Inbox for fetching emails.
Our Email-Server for Pop3 is only available via proxy connection, so I wanted to ask, how to configure this?
I don't want to set a system wide proxy or application proxy in Zammad, because then the service is not reachable for the users anymore.

Have you any ideas,
Kind regards, Andreas

Roy Kaldung

oläst,
14 juli 2017 11:09:132017-07-14
till Andy Karner, zammad-dev
Hi Andy,

> On Jul 14, 2017, at 4:56 PM, Andy Karner <andreas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I did a setup of Zammad theese days and wanted to configure the E-Mail Pop3 Inbox for fetching emails.
> Our Email-Server for Pop3 is only available via proxy connection, so I wanted to ask, how to configure this?
> I don't want to set a system wide proxy or application proxy in Zammad, because then the service is not reachable for the users anymore.

I suggest you talk about a SOCKS proxy? If yes you have to use fetchmail: https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/channel-fetchmail.html

- Roy

Svara alla
Svara författaren