Fwd: Tuesday - a day for reflection

1 view

John Robinson

May 2, 2020, 6:54:35 AM5/2/20
to All at York Hack Space

Hi,

I do not know if this will be published, so I am sharing it with a select few now.

Dan : do not try this at home with Nixie tubes.

John

May 2, 2020, 11:08:41 AM5/2/20
to york-ha...@googlegroups.com
Even for Americans! Go figure! Who knew Americans would actually get a notable date correct! I mean, EVERY year they celebrate Columbus Day on the SAME, WRONG, DATE! DOH! Nothing to do with their normal date format either.

Anyone KNOW the reason why? The answer is just two words!
🤔🤔😮😮