CANCELED SF September Happy Hour

Olivia Duong

Sep 20, 2022, 7:28:58 PM9/20/22
to ynpn...@googlegroups.com, YNPNsfba Board
Hi everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances, we have to cancel our happy hour scheduled for this Thursday in SF.

Though we can't meet at happy hour, we'd love to see you at YNPN22 Virtual Conference on September 27-30. Email me to get FREE registration - you don't want to miss out.

Thanks everyone for your support, we look forward to seeing you soon!

--
Olivia Duong
Let's connect on LinkedIn and Twitter!

Brian Gardner

Sep 20, 2022, 7:44:36 PM9/20/22
to Olivia Duong, YNPN San Francisco Bay Area, YNPNsfba Board
Free registration, yes please.  :-)