Update regarding penalty for late registration and late construction

Safal Suri

Aug 2, 2022, 4:35:03 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Yesterday I met Shri. Arun Vir Singh, CEO, Yamuna Expressway Authority. Spoke to him regarding penalty for late registration and late construction. He informed that the authority has NOT YET finalized the penaltys and promised to be lenient. He also said the details of both kind of penaltys will be uploaded on the authority’s website before September end.

He was also very upset from the news/complaints he had received from various allottees regarding the random messages they have been getting from various property dealers and construction companies sending false and misguiding information regarding late registration penalty and late construction penalty.

So, please don’t get misguided by all sorts of messages and calls you may have been receiving regarding these penalties. Please wait for official announcement by the authority.

That said, just for your information, late registration and late construction attracts 4% penalty for the first year, 6% penalty for the second year and 8% penalty for the third year. The penalty is calculated at original allotment rate.

Shall update whenever I have further information regarding these issues.

Cheers,

Safal Suri

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Aug 2, 2022, 4:44:07 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks 🙏 for updates

Regards

Sanjeev Bhardwaj

You have received this message because you have subscribed to the YEIDA GOOGLE GROUP.

To visit this group, please click the following link --- http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any help or assistance, please contact one of the moderators: Arnab Mukherjee, Harpreet Singh Guller, Naveen Deep Sharma, Raj Yadav or Safal Suri via email --- mode...@yeida.org

Alternatively, you may write to Safal Suri at safa...@gmail.com or speak to him by calling 9811182828 between 10 am and 5 pm.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/yeida/D183B2B5-E73F-4BFF-B401-A45135590B73%40hxcore.ol.
--
Thanks & Regards,

Sanjeev Bhardwaj

Mobile No. 9818221194

Tariq

Aug 2, 2022, 4:44:30 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Plz forward the latest Map of sector 18 Pocket 7 E.

Thanx and Regards..

Mohinder Juneja

Aug 2, 2022, 4:45:20 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for updation.

Regards

Joe guru

Aug 2, 2022, 4:48:00 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir for warning group to overlook misleading information from agents and brokers.

I am also curious to know about the penalty details by YEIDA website.

Regards
Dr. Puru Tiwari

Harish Chaudhry

Aug 2, 2022, 4:48:14 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mr. Suri

Harish Kumar Chaudhry

Message has been deleted

Deepak Mittal

Aug 2, 2022, 4:56:23 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for updates. Can we form a whatsApp group for YEIDA plot owners
Thanks

Bhaskar

Aug 2, 2022, 4:59:16 AM8/2/22
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update.

Also, Authority should keep in mind, that they had extended the Registration date multiple times during COVID. They should treat all those registration accordingly and should give them benefit if they executed registry despite date extension happening (as I recall, date extension was informed very late).

There had been many gaps and communication laps during covid times and counting time duration since then shouldn't be best as those time no major progress was done on site.

Thanks

Rishab Jain

May 19, 2023, 1:24:22 AM5/19/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Sir,

Do we have any further update on this as I am getting brokers calls almost daily and they seems to be feeding mileading information. Example someone say penelty start from 2% on current cicle rate or someone say it is 4 %..

Can you please help on this ?

Regards
Rishab Jain

Nitin Dara

May 20, 2023, 7:11:11 AM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Is there any body in the authority to whom we should send the video of the land dug up so that a proper legal action can be taken?

On Fri, 2 Dec, 2022, 3:01 pm Nitin Dara, <nitind...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr Safal Suri and all esteemed members of the group

I recently along with a friend who owns a plot in
Sector 20. I would brief up my visit and few other things which we realized were crucial if one owns plot in YEIDA.

There is no plot under construction or seems to have been taken possession of in block U, the other blocks we visited and met a few people who suggested taking up the level of plot by at least 2 feet up the existing road level if one starts construction by buying dust(mitti). The electricity poles have not been aligned as the house boundaries but in middle of houses... which means entry to house if constructed will have to be according to authorities discretion and  not as per owners

Now for all those who own plot in Pocket/Block U something important for plots numbers bearing 82 to 88

We were visiting to see the plot my friend owns and what we saw there was astonishing... dust (mitti) from a couple of plots have been removed upto more than 2 feet and plots have gone below road level.

Someone has removed earth(miiti) and dug down at least 2 feet of mitti from plots now who ever owns these plots will have to shell out couple of lacs just to fill in the land before they start construction

I have hereby attached a couple of videos for all of your references.

Now ....What should be a buyers stand in case this is happening with all other blocks as well... how would the authority help the buyers in case this happens with anyone else's plot is the big question.

Thanks & Regards

Anuj Dhankad

May 20, 2023, 7:13:10 AM5/20/23
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi

My suggestion would be why don’t you have for the notice copy, which says the penalty percentage and even though cross check that even it is applicable to you or not

Rishab Jain

May 20, 2023, 7:15:43 AM5/20/23
to YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area)
Hello All

I had a word with Mr. Safal Suri and he had enlighten me regarding the construction deadline and the penalty associated with the delay in construction in YEIDA plots. I will share my

example to make things clear for other plots owners.

We have registered our plot in Aug 2019 and as per the Law we have time to construct the host on the allotted land till Aug 2022. But Authority has given a blanket concession till 31.01.2023  where no penalty has been levied on the delay in construction in case someone has got the plot registered much earlier. Penalty will start incurring from 01.02.2023.

 Example : Earlier, if you have registered plot in Jan 2015 then Jan 2018 will be the date till when you are supposed to construct to save penalty but now you will not attract any penalty

till 31.01.2023.

From 01.02.2023, penalty will start in case construction will get delay based on the formula as (original allotment rate * size of Plot *4%)/100 for first year and 6% for second year and

8% for third year. Below is the table for 300 sq mtr plot for better understanding.

Period                                    Original Allotment Rate             Plot  Size       Penalty        Penalty  Amount

1-Feb-2023 to 1-Feb-24 4750                                        300                   4%                  57000

1-Feb-24 to 1-Feb-25         4750                                        300                   6%                  85500

1-Feb-25 to 1-Feb-26 4750                                300                   8%                  114000

Please change the plot size if you have been alloted bigger dimension plots.

If you dont start constructing the house till 1-Feb-26 then next 3 year penalty will be on the prevailing circle rate and percent will be again 4% for first year , 6% for second and 8% for third year.

If you again fail to construct the house then Authority will inform you regarding the cancellation of your allotment and forfeit the amount that you have paid till now.

Thanks Safal Ji for your time and make us understand on the current standing of situation as above and appreciate your work going in the area and parallelly help people with all sort of information. Also,  It will be helpful if authority will conform this in the newspaper so that all the property dealer call will be nul and void. Please help to add if I missed something.

Regards

Rishab Jain