Fwd: [YOUthDIG_2018] Youth Summit at the IGF 2019

Michael J. Oghia

Jul 15, 2019, 12:31:17 PM7/15/19
to YCIG
FYI!

Best,
-Michael

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elisabeth Schauermann <elisabeth....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:50 PM
Subject: [YOUthDIG_2018] Youth Summit at the IGF 2019

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am happy to announce that there will be a host country youth initiative at the Internet Governance Forum 2019 in Berlin, in which youth initiatives from all world regions will share and develop their work. I invite you as previous participants of YOUthDIG, to apply, to participate, and to advocate for your messages. The project consists of a decentralized phase, in which you can already network and build capacities in your areas of interest. The Youth IGF Summit will then take place right before the IGF, November 24 and 25, in Berlin. More information and the application form can be found here: www.yigf.de

For those of you based in Germany: there will be a pre-event on September 10 and 11, to work on the German youth positions. The application form and information is also on www.yigf.de

Hope to see you in Berlin!

Elisabeth

--