YCIG's collaboration with Youth IGF Poland for the Youth Summit 2021

Eileen Cejas

Aug 11, 2021, 5:36:42 PM8/11/21
to YCIG
Dear YCIG Community:

We are happy to share with you that YCIG is collaborating with Youth IGF Poland and other organizations on the planning of the Project Youth Summit, that will take place in Katowice, Poland, during the IGF2021.

We would like to invite you to join the thematic working groups. These working groups will have young people between the ages of 18 to 30 years old. This is a great opportunity to work for several weeks under the guidance of experienced experts.

Here is the list of working groups:
a. Universal access and meaningful connectivity
b. Digital education
c. Environmental sustainability and climate change
d. Child Online Safety
e. Inclusive IG ecosystems and digital cooperation
f. Emerging regulation: market structure, content, data and consumer/users rights regulation
g. Cybersecurity
h. Privacy and data protection
 i. Artificial intelligence

In the next few days we will tell you more about what each group will be doing. Previous experience in youth or Internet governance initiatives is welcomed, but not necessary

Deadline to register: August 20.

Best regards,

Eileen Cejas
YCIG Steering Committee member, GRULAC Representative
With Katowice building.png

Samuel Yapir

Aug 11, 2021, 11:22:28 PM8/11/21
to yc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eileen,

Thanks indeed for sharing this opportunity.

Have filled and submitted the form.

Looking forward to getting involved.

Kind regards,

Samuel Yapir