Re: Digest for xsi_list@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Jason H.Choumar

Apr 3, 2021, 10:02:31 PM4/3/21
to xsi_...@googlegroups.com
I downgraded to Windows 7 last week because fuck Win 10. I'm sticking to Softimage till the day I die.

Also fuck Autodesk.

Cheers <3

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 9:13 PM <xsi_...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"phil harbath" <phil.h...@jamination.com>: Apr 02 11:28PM -0400

Is it safe to install the Windows ver 20H2 update, I hate for something to happen to my dear Softimage if I did and it never opened again.

thanks
Phil
Hirazi Blue <hiraz...@gmail.com>: Apr 02 11:03PM -0700

On my system it does still work under 20H2...[image: 20H2.png]

"Ersin Süpke" <in...@ersin-graphics.de>: Apr 03 12:20AM -0700

Its working for me too...[image: XSI_with_win-20H2.jpg]

Grifgont

Apr 5, 2021, 8:38:17 AM4/5/21
to Softimage Mailing List
>I'm sticking to Softimage till the day I die.

I`am  agree
You are authentic Ronin!

Walter Volbers

Apr 5, 2021, 11:49:01 AM4/5/21