Button Menu

Hugues JEAN-BAPTISTE

Jul 25, 2019, 12:28:05 PM7/25/19
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I hace attached a small example which works with Linux Mageia 6 / Python 2.7 / wxPython 2.8.12 and does not work in Linux Mageia 6 / Python 3.5 / wxPython 4.04.

I don't find the mistake.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
AGORINFO : SILOS - LSA - LOGIVIANDE - COMPTINNOV
                  - PAYEPYTH

email hjb-at-agorinfo.fr
office +33 (0)2 35 79 84 84
www.agorinfo.fr

Adoptez l'éco-attitude. N'imprimez ce mail que si c'est vraiment nécessaire

menutest2.py

Robin Dunn

Jul 25, 2019, 11:19:44 PM7/25/19
to wxPython-users
On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9:28:05 AM UTC-7, Hugues JEAN-BAPTISTE wrote:

Hi all,

I hace attached a small example which works with Linux Mageia 6 / Python 2.7 / wxPython 2.8.12 and does not work in Linux Mageia 6 / Python 3.5 / wxPython 4.04.

I don't find the mistake.

Contrary to popular belief, I can not read minds. At least not through email. What is it that is not working as you expect? If it's the squashed initial layout then you can fix that by setting the frame's client size instead of its overall size:

        self.SetClientSize(self.Panneau.GetMinSize())