Streamer combat video from Sunday

Tom McCullough

Sep 26, 2017, 12:48:57 PM9/26/17
to Friends of WRAM
Threw this together from some Mavic footage i took Sunday. Enjoy!

Dan LeBeau

Sep 26, 2017, 1:46:13 PM9/26/17
to Tom McCullough, Friends of WRAM, WRAM Club
Big Thanks to all who participated in the Clam Bake Sunday.   Fantastic video Tom, thanks for taking the time to put it together and share..  https://youtu.be/cnq2mZBVMSA

If anyone has other images/video, etc to share, Here is a a shared album that I started.  Please feel free to contribute your photos and videos as well as using this group to contribute and keep in touch, that's what its for!

Special thanks to our Field Marshall for the day Jim Manecky who had a big job, and kept us all safe and following the flight rules without incident.  Thanks to  Mike G and the field committee for manicuring the grounds before hand (the field never looked so good), Brad Brady and Tom Wolff for helping clean up after everyone left (and the next day too), John Canning and his boys for cleanup during the event  and everyone else who chipped in and made it a memorable event for the WRAM.

It was a great day for the club, and I hope we do this again in the future.  You are all invited :)

Dan

P.S.  There was a small pocket sized camera lost on Sunday.  If anyone saw or found it please let me know.