Font chgd to outline of the letters

Betts Cravotto

Feb 23, 2020, 8:57:01 PM2/23/20
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
I'm working under a deadline.  Things were going relatively well when all of the sudden the font went from Sexsmith to just an outline of the letters like a coloring book.  I don't see anything in Wordle that has fonts that use outlines.  Can someone please tell me what to do to get back to filled in letters?
Thank You!!!
Betts

Jonathan Feinberg

Feb 23, 2020, 8:58:07 PM2/23/20
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 8:57 PM Betts Cravotto <bettsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm working under a deadline.  Things were going relatively well when all of the sudden the font went from Sexsmith to just an outline of the letters like a coloring book.  I don't see anything in Wordle that has fonts that use outlines.  Can someone please tell me what to do to get back to filled in letters?

You most likely accidentally double-clicked on the Wordle; try double-clicking on it to go back.

Betts Cravotto

Feb 25, 2020, 9:59:19 AM2/25/20
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Thank You!!!